Part16~

This is a really short chapter because I'm gonna do my Husbands P.O.V about what happened.

TW: a little freaky stuff for my whores.
______________________________________________

I don't know what time me and Von woke up but I know it was very late cuz when we went downstairs everyone in there Mom was up in this bitch.
*
*
*

"Let's do some illegal activities cuz I'm so fuckin bored." I said walking up to Durk to hug him

He deadass slapped me in my shit making me mug the FUCK out of him bout to slap him back but his ass too fast he grabbed my hand and lowered it.
I eyed India basically telling her I'm gonna beat the shit out of her man with my eyes and she said do it.

All I'm saying if u and your bestie can't talk with ur eyes and facial expressions is that really ur bestie..

"You ain't doing shit" Von and Durk said at the same time making me laugh.

" I know what yall do baby boy don't act all secretive like the first day we met you ain't kill a nigga infront of me ." I told von raising my eyebrow at him.

"I can't talk bout what we do cuz that shit federal and correction shot" he replied giving me one of those smirks. I walked towards India and followed her around the kitchen.

"What illegal activity's we doingggg" Nia asked coming in with so much energy.

"Home invasion"?

"Robberys?"

"Homicides" I said smirking

"None of the above my lil gangsta" I turned around to see von leaning on the door frame staring at no one but me.

"Ur no fucking fun" I said rolling my eyes and turning to face India and Nia.

Before I could turn around fully Von grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his chest and damn that nigga smelt good. "If u keep rolling them damn eyes at me I'm gonna fuck the shit out of fat ma until ur whole body is shaking underneath me watching ur eyes roll back." Von said out loud staring in my damn soul .

"He freaky as fuck uh uh I'm outta here" India and Nia said before leaving the kitchen.

"U too pussy for dat shit." I said whilst looking at his lips and them bitches so big and sexy I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and we locked lips in a rhythm his hand went to my ass and picked my up placing me on the kitchen rubbing my thighs making me moan and he took that as access and put his tongue in my mouth. I smirked through the kiss and pulled away, he looked like he wanted more but he ain't deserve that shit.

I hopped off the counter and decided to tease him I grabbed my hand and went into his tracksuit bottoms rubbing his dick through his boxers making him groan. I went down and pulled his dick out and that shit sprung nearly smacking me in the face.

I kissed the tip and saw pre cum I started sucking on it and hearing Vons groan turned me on  I looked up at him through my eyelashes and he was looking like he was enjoying it. I kissed his dick and put it back in his boxers and pulled up his trousers.

"You taste good daddy" I said before smirking and walking out the kitchen before I left I heard him say "hell nah" which made me laugh.

I wanted to go home cuz I knew if I was around Von for too long I would risk it all for his ass, plus he wanted to fuckkk me up cuz I probably gave this nigga blue balls.

_________________________________________________

(Vote&comment😏💕)

What u think of Lani??