Part 51

Lani POV
*Later on that day

"So you mean to tell me Emily and von was fucking" Nia asked with a mug on her face. I took a quick FaceTime photo of her face saving it to make it into a sticker later on.
"Girl ion even know what to do or what to say cuz if I cut off his dreads now I'll be in the wrong" I replied back shaking my head.
"Talk to him first see if he gon lie to u and then we'll go from there" India Said shaking her head
"I just don't get it that's some foul as shit man" i mumbled picking at my nail . out of all the girls in the world he had to pick Emily??
"India where's durk?" I asked her watching her make something in the kitchen.
"He said he went out with von or some shit" she said and i nodded
"Y'all Ima take a nap I'll call u after I speak to his ass" I muttered pulling the covers up
"Bye my babies" India said as I smiled
"Byeeee" Nia shouted
"Bye girlies" I chuckled before ending the call and drifting of to sleep.

I woke up to hear groaning in the bathroom "ah shit" I heard Von mumble before dropping something I got up and walked towards the bathroom seeing him clutch his stomach "Von what the fuck happened?" I asked him walking towards him lifting up his shirt seeing a slash on his stomach. I gasped looking up at him watching him stare at me with questionable eyes.
I grabbed the first aid kit from the floor and started cleaning up the cut making sure to keep pressure on the wound so he doesn't loose any more blood.
"Von Ima have to stitch you up" I said to him as he nodded at me unbothered.
I grabbed the needle carefully stitching him together,feeling his eyes on me I looked up seeing him watching me "what's on ur mind ma?" He asked me moving a hair out of my face.
"You fucking Emily yes or no and remember who has a needle in they hand" I said to him tired of the bullshit and I wasn't about to beat around the bush.
"Stripper Emily?" He asked and I nodded stitching him up.
"I ain't even gon lie I fucked her once" he told me making me kiss my teeth
"Just once?" I asked cuz I know all Niggas lie one good thing my dead beat daddy taught me.
"A couple times but that was before we was together" Von said to me as I stopped stitching him up
"So how the fuck she got a picture with u nd her layed up and that shit don't look old" I asked him watching him fall silent as I quickly stitched him up and put the first aid kit away.

Laying in my bed I was deep in thought, is this nigga really trynna play in my face rn or am I overreacting and is he telling the truth. Vons phone was on the bedside and he was in the shower I was tempted to look through it and it buzzed making me smirk. I picked up his phone seeing a contact saved as E asking when he was gonna see them again. Bitch now u know you is not bugging wtf..
I opened his messages with her to see him entertaining her bullshit for at least a month nd I see some recent shit this Nigga really trynna play in my face what the fuck Ima kill his ass.

"You still fucking that bitch yes or no" I asked him watching him lotion his body and put on his clothes.
He looked at me shaking his head
"Tf u shaking it fo say sum" I said again watching him walk towards me.
"Lani i-" his sentence was interrupted by loud bangs on the door and shouting
"The fuck" he muttered grabbing his gun
"Don't move wait" I said to him peeking my head out the window and seeing police cars everywhere.
"Von it's the feds pass me ur gun" I said to him as he stood in a trance, I shook him making him look at me and grab my face.
"Lani I know you don't fw me at all right now but I'll explain everything to u later I need u to hide all my shi pretty girl" he said to me in a tone where he was almost pleading. Even thought we wasn't in good terms I wouldn't let his ass get caught with all this shit without killing him and getting my explanation first.

"Ms Kingston we knows he's in there with you open the door now or we'll be forced to break the door in" I heard them yell from outside and I looked at von and he nodded his head, I started walking towards the door before he pulled me back. "Lani I love you and I'm sorry sooner or later I'll be able to tell you the truth don't hate me mama there's a lot you don't know." He said to me before kissing me
"I love you too von but we ain't cool rn at all " I said to him as he nodded his head before I opened the door.

"Dayvon Daquan Bennett you are under arrest for attempted murder and intent to distribute anything u say now can be held against you in court" the officer said hand cuffing him . I looking into Vons eyes taking in everything about him and already his demeanour started to change. The police pulled him away and I followed them till they put him in the back of the car. I watched them drive away, me and von not breaking eye contact till the car was out of site .

Shit..

_______________________________________________

Awwww shittt he got caught what's gon happen hmmm ??

(Vote&comment)