Part 42

King von POV
4pm

"Grandson" the guard yelled making me mug him cuz why the fuck u gotta be so loud fo
"Get your stuff" he said to me. I walked over to Muwop my homie and gave him all my shit from my clothes to my drugs "you needa control shit from the inside folks Ima put money on yo shit"I said to him dapping him up. "How much you selling for?" He asked staring at the drugs in his hand. "Whateva these mfs wanna pay and see that guard over there" I muttered showing him the guard that gets my drugs in and out. "Talk to him if u need anything and he a low-key crackhead so don't give him to much" I said seriously as this Nigga laughed thinking shit was funny
"You remember what day it is today?" He said with a sudden mood change
"How can I forget" I said dapping him up one more time before the guard started processing me out.

"We outta this bitch" durk yelled speeding away from the jail as I chuckled I ain't gon lie I missed his big eye lookin ass.

Lani POV
7pm

"Can y'all mfs hurry the fuck up" India yelled already dressed walking into my room as my phone started ringing I looked seeing Bookas name pop up on my phone "Heyy best" I smiled as he stuck his middle finger up "where y'all mfs going" he asked looking at me and India through the camera I quickly put that bitch up to face the ceiling. "We ain't going no where" I said trying not to laugh
"Who the fuck goes to a party at 7 ain't nothing lit then" Nia shouted walking into my room as I mugged THEE FUCK outta her as I put on my dress looking in the mirror if ion get at least 4nunbers today I'm doing something wrong. "It's hotter than a bitch outside summer is really here yalllll" Nia yelled shaking her ass as I got behind her laughing. One thing bout me and my girls the party start when we get there.

Lanis outfit

Nias outfit(But with a yellow top matching Lani)

Nias outfit
(But with a yellow top matching Lani)

Nias outfit(But with a yellow top matching Lani)

India's outfit

"Lani you trynna get yo Ass in trouble" India said laughing and I was confused as fuck "Bitch look at what you wearinggg" india yelled in my face as I laughed I'm not being funny it's hot as fuck outside and I got spare clothes in my car just incase

"Bitch look at what you wearinggg" india yelled in my face as I laughed I'm not being funny it's hot as fuck outside and I got spare clothes in my car just incase.
"LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD" Nia yelled walking in looking good as fuck shit I would personally fuck her.
"Grab your shit Lani" India said as I grabbed my bag and my weed walking out the door making sure to double check if it was locked.

_______________

King von POV

"Wassgud Nigga you finally out that bitch" one of my homies said to me as I dapped him up nodding my head to the rest of them
"Where booka at?" I asked durk and as soon as I said that the crackhead ass Nigga popped up
"My brother back to kill mfs again" booka yelled making me chuckle and shake my head
"Tf u shaking your head for u a changed person?" Durk asked mugging me
"Fuck up. What happened to that Nigga at da party?" I asked.
"They still got his ass tied up ready whenever you are"
"You dead wrong had my best rolling around crying and throwing up" booka said shaking his head
"Where she at?" I asked sitting up as booka scratched the back of his neck looking around "ion know but all of em going somewhere" he said and I laughed cuz Ima let her have her fun for an hour then blow that bitch up.

"You was a real Nigga you weren't scared of shit and we miss you so much bro" booka said as he lit the candle for our homie That got killed.
"watch that side block" I muttered to TJ as I saw him walk off.
"Von u wanna say sum?"
"Rest in peace my Nigga we gon ride out for u till we can't no mo I was locked up when that shit happened but I'm out now we painting chi raq red for u folks" I said sighing before lighting my candle letting the ballon go hopping back into the car. "Pass the Backwoods lemme roll up" I muttered as everyone else got in the car. "Wait ain't  this yo girl?" Tj showed his phone to Durk and he snatched that shit so fast. "Track they lo cuz wtf they doing" he said as he showed me the phone and seeing Lani in that lil ass dress just made me more mad as fuck.

                              ______________

Lani POV
We back in this bitch finna get turnt eyebrows on fleek DA FUCK anyways.... You mfs might say Im always out but shit lemme have fun it ain't hurting you Is it?

"I miss my man" I whined as I took a shot making india mug me "you know you a lightweight when it comes to Alcohol so why the fuck is u drinking" She said taking the bottle from me. I sneakily took another 2 shots chuckling to myself cuz how she trynna take it from me like I'm a baby. "Why that bitch keep staring so hard nd don't make it obvious" Nia muttered to us and best believe I snapped my neck towards her cuz you got a problem or sum?
It was fucking Emily and her rat lookin ass friend from the mall "them bitches obsessed it's scary" I laughed cuz ain't no way you gon ruin my night it ain't happening.

I saw Emily from the corner of my eye getting closer but I ain't say nun I quickly tied my hair back and put my purse in India's hand "the gun in there" I mouthed to her as she looked at me confused. "Drink sum water or sum you've had enough" I said to Nia as she gave me that look saying bitch u can talk. Emily came around from the side barging Nia making the water spill on her and I took that as my cue.

I grabbed her by her top pulling her so close to me I smelt her hot ass breath "you've been testing my patience a lil too much bitch" I punched her in the side of her face holding her up to kick her stomach with my knee "you ain't screwing shit now" I spoke angrily punching her in her eye cuz that hoe gon feel it today, I pushed her towards Nia "do yo shit girl" I said laughing rubbing my bruised knuckles as people started forming a crowd.

"Wheewww that was so ghetto" I laughed in the bathroom with India and Nia. Lemme fix my makeup and look presentable again cuz that hoe got me all the way fucked up. " that bitch has been had a problem with us especially Lani" India said. If the dirty bitch had a problem with me I couldn't give a red or a blue fuck but she brought Nia into it which was unnecessary as fuck. "Let's hotbox this bitch whilst we here?" India suggested which made me smile and best believe we did just that

__________________________________________________
(Vote&comment)
what a chapterrrrr
What do you guys think is going to happen next??