Part 5 &6- you did this for what ?

King Von POV.

"Von U doing way too much there's no need for u to be catchin a body." Lani Fine Ass said to me she looked so good when she was mad.

"This ain't the first ma" I said with a lil chuckle.

It's like what She said came into one ear and out the other because I wasn't having it she's probably wondering why I'm being like this all over protective and shit to be honest I don't even know why I'm doing this myself.
As soon as I stood up about to go to that goofy Nigga table crazy story started playing so u know I had to.
I went onto the stage "YALL MFS IN HERE BOUT TO SEE A REAL CRAZY STORY" the crowd went crazy maybe they slow asses didn't know what I meant or sum.

I walked over to that nigga table calm as hell .
"This is a warning lil Nigga don't talk to my girl again" I said clearly 
"Who the fuck your hoe a-" before he could finish his sentence
*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*
I shot him in both his leg whilst his boys got the shoulder like I said this is only a warning.  I remembered that 12 would be on they way so we ducked out of there and started takin back roads.
*

*

*

On the drive back to booka crib lani was mean mugging the hell out of me so I had to say sum real quick.

"this is what u get next time don't be talking to niggas out here thinking u grown" I mumbled cuz i don't know why she has an attitude nor do I give a fuck.

"whatever Von" she said rolling her eyes

"ooo she just whatever-ed  you" booka instigated while laughing.

"Shut up" she mumbled.

I started zoning out really thinking why I'm being like this I'm usually mean and don't give a damn . Now I've met this girl and I'm moving different. Nahhh I'm not no simp we don't do dat shit .
We finally got to his crib after a long ride home . I'm cappin it was like 20 mins. I entered his crib and I looked around and this shit was clean as fuck who tf this nigga trynna impress.

The girls went to the store quick with that tiny ones car I don't remember her name so it was only the gang right now.

"Von why u acting all nice and loving" durk questioned lookin serious

"NICE??? THIS NIGGA JUST KILLED LIKE 5 people" booka yelled makin me and durk mug THEE fuck outta him. "shut that shit up they probably heard ur ass in fuckin 63rd and correction shot" durk said suckin his teeth opening a bottle of water. "twin to be honest ion even know it's probably cuz I smoked like 10 or more blunts today" I shrugged.
The water that was in durks mouth came shooting out
"Nigga wtf 3 is even a lot for a day"

"ur ass need to go to rehab and I mean NOWW." Booka told me lookin all serious and shit.

Booka left and called someone probably one of his hoes ion know nd I don't care.

"I know u like her" durk said to me
"I don't even know her" I replied rubbing my dreads

Lani POV

I waked into the house to see booka on the phone and Durk and Von on the couch . Von really pissed me off and I don't even like him like that so I don't know why he shootin niggas for me . I'm not saying that he's not cute cuz he's finer than a mf but like no .

Von and Durk went to the kitchen to get something to eat and booka was there still on the phone so I went to see who's he talking to for that long.

"hey best"

They all turned around looking confused I pointed to Von and Durk and said
"I'm not talking bout your ugly asses I'm talking about booka"

"I ain't ur damn best and can't u see I'm on the phone... have somemanners damn" he said mugging me

"Damn really booka and also who u on the phone with"I said taking a sip of my apple juice actin fake hurt

"rehab centre for Von" he said with a straight face
I spat my juice out trynna hold in my laughter but failed Von turned to look at booka with a shocked expression
"nigga ur doing what put that shit on speaker." Von said
"ok so we have a rehab centre booked for king von starting today so we will be expecting him any time from now." The lady over the phone said.

"than-" before Booka could finish Von grabbed the phone and ended the call and mean mugged the hell out of me like bitch it's not my fault ur ass need rehab well according to booka .
I don't even know these niggas like that well except Durk so I went and hugged him and told him I was gonna leave cuz it's been a long day and I'm tired. But before I left I needed to know why booka is trynna take Von to rehab.

"why u trynna take Von to rehab" I asked trying not to laugh. "cuz this nigga done smoked 10+ blunts that's why he's been shooting niggas for u and shit . If ur around tomorrow u will see the real don't give a fuck mean ass Von."

"thought as much his eyes were hella red and who told u I'll be around tomorrow but anyways" I said more to myself

India and Nia where staying with the boys and then they would come to my house later on.
____________________________________
How Y'all feel about booka?

How yall feel about Von?

How y'all feel bout Lani?

(Vote&comment💕)