Part12~ The mall pt.2

Lani POV

Me and Von were just talking about random
things to be honest the nigga was still very mean to me but he wasn't that bad.

I felt a presence behind Me like someone was staring at me so motherfuckin hard that there eyes would pop. I turned around and saw these 2 bitches screwing the fuck out of me and I knew one of them was Emily that dumb bitch from the strip club so I turned around to face Von before I heard something.

"Why that whore so close to my nigga for" the girl said. I know for a fact they not fucking talking bout me so I turned around and I saw Emily's stupid ass stick her middle finger up. I'm gonna call her shitface.

"Von uhh ur girlfriend is over there" I told him and this nigga looked up so fast.

"Girlfriend where ion got no girl stop playing." Von said confused.

"Look to ur right sir" I pointed in the direction of them.
"That bitch that's built like a door u think that's my girl Yh folks u dead ass wrong for dat she was a one time fuck." He told me with a serious face which made me laugh a little.
"U can't say that about people but ur not wrong and also fix her up before I give her a left hook calling me a whore and shit." I said kind of loudly so she could hear.

All I heard was footsteps coming towards me and I knew it was shitface and her little follower Emily.

"Why the fuck are you talking to my Nigga bitch." Shitface said . Not even gonna cap if she wasn't a total bitch I would of said she was alright looking but her attitude Stank.

I looked around to see who the fuck she was talking to cuz I knew it wasn't me.

"Don't look around like dat hoe you know I'm talking to u" she said .

"Ayy get ur ugly ass rank ass pussy outta here trynna cause a scene and be ghetto and shit uh uh" Von said which made me stiffle a laugh cuz I know this nigga did not just say her pussy was rank .

"What do you mean bae" shitface said and made an attempt to touch his chest which he grabbed her hand and Moved it away.

"I fucked u once and that was a mistake now make a scene like that again nd I'll kill yo ass. No hesitation." Von replied calmly .

She looked at me and just screwed her eyes at me I knew for sure this ain't gon be the last time I see shitface. As she walked of into the distance and I stared at Von just admiring his fine ass cuz I know them big ass Lips and mouth can do M-A-G-I-C. 

"Really nigga rank ass pussy u could have just said her pussy was shit damn!" I said about to start laughing again.

" I spoke the truth it is what is it these bitches always on me." Von told me as he got up and held the leftovers of my food in his hand.
He motioned for me to get up and I did and we started walking to meet the others.

"Ugly ass" I heard a male voice shout making me look forward. It was booka's ugly ass I swear this Nigga so fucking loud for what.

"I am shmexyyy pooh" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

I saw someone that looked really similar in the distance and as she came nearer I saw it was my cousin she's one of the only ones in my family I'm cool with.

"Hey babyyy" she said smiling hard as hell .
"Hey best"
"Oh I see how it is" booka said mugging me
"Bitch I swear u said u ain't like me" I mugged looking at him before turning my attention back on my cousin.
" baby can u drive me home pls if that's alright wid u I need to pick up Kam from daycare he's not feeling well"
I didn't really wanna leave just yet and I trusted her enough to drive my car.
"Aww my baby boy I'm gonna see him soon ,u can drive my car but if I see one scratch on it that's your head" I said seriously.

I handed her over my keys glaring at her before she thanked me giving me a quick hug and walking off.

" why the fuck did I just do that how am I going to get home" I said stupidly

" how are WE getting home" India and Nia said together.

"U can ride with us the cars big enough
And I needa talk to u bout sum anyway" Durk said bluntly and I knew what he wanted to talk about and I was dreading the conversation.

"Aight that's cool" I said my mood changing slightly making Von notice and squeeze my shoulder.

"Aww look at this gangsta ass nigga giving my best moral support." Booka cooed
Nia slapped the back of his head and he turned around and mugged the hell out of her.
*

*

———————————————————————————————

What do you think of the characters.?

(Vote&comment💕)