Part 31

Monday 12:00
Lani POV

"Wake up dummy" India yelled in my ear
"How tf u get in here" I asked confused seeing her stand over Vons bed
"BITCHHHHH" I heard Nia yell from downstairs
"Damn both you mfs in my man's house" i said laughing getting up walking to the bathroom to freshen up.
"Where's dat Nigga?" I asked walking down the stairs with india following behind me.
"Which one"
"Von...." I said in a duh tone
"I will push u down the stairs right now" India laughed

I walked into the front room seeing Durk,booka and 2random Nigga I aint neva seen b4.
"Durkioooo" I shouted as he smiled my way and I went up to go hug him.
"I ain't hear no bookaaa" he mugged
"Where tf my wife at" I heard von yell walking out of the kitchen with only Grey bottoms and no top.
"Damn" I mumbled and Nia nudged me laughing
"Come eat ma" von said as I walked towards him heading back to the kitchen.
I grabbed him hugging all up on him his body was so warm and I felt so comfortable it was like we were made for eachother our body's blended together making a perfect match.

Eating from my plate I look up to see von already staring at me "damn I wanna fuck " I muttered thinking he wouldn't hear me
"Watchu say?" Von questioned smirking
"Oh nun" I said tracing the tattoos on his chest.
His lips lingered near my ear before slowly going down to my neck suckin on it "keep lookin at me like that and we gon make a mini u lil folks"
"I want a son first..."
"Nah we having a daughter"
"It's wild of u to assume that I said I was gonna have my baby with u" I said knowing it will piss him off.
"Aight bet" he said lookin at me
"I'm jokin stoppp" I grabbed his hand to stop him from walking out as his phone pinged seeing he had a text message.
"I left 5racks on the dresser it's for u go out and buy what u need fo tonight be ready by 8" von spoke before checking his phone again and kissing me on the cheek and leaving out quickly. Now I just lost my Damn appetite.
See girl I dont know if he angry at us or some bitch textin his phone cuz I'll kick him down the stairs....

"Hurry the fuck up its 3pm already" India shouted through the doors as I rushed to leave the house to buy the stuff I needed for the date. I quickly put on my AF1's grabbing a white handbag with Vons chain still on my neck I left out da house.

 I quickly put on my AF1's grabbing a white handbag with Vons chain still on my neck I left out da house

(What she was wearin)

"Damn we've been driving for a hot minute" I said yawning in the backseat.
"Bitches yawning like they the ones driving" India said mugging me through the rear view mirror.
"We gon be here in the next 5 minutes both of yall shut up" Nia said laughing.

"WE HERE" nia yelled as I opened my eyes mugging the fuck out of her we grabbed all of our stuff and walked out the car making sure to lock the door behind us "black mfs hear the click on the car door but still go check if the doors locked" India said chuckling
"If you wanna get robbed just say that..." I laughed walking into the mall.

"Damn this is the 3rd shop we've been and yo pick and choosy as still ain't see what you want" India said sitting down.
"Comin like she pickin her wedding dress" Nia laughed
"Damn I wanna wear white now" Lani stated in realisation.
"You have got to be Fuckin kidding me do you know how many shops we have been in that had sexy ass white dresses" India sighed
"This Bitch go from blue to green to white" Nia stared at lani.
"Do you need some assistance" some pretty girl asked me as I started at her in awe
"Damn u fine" Nia said as the girl blushed
"But Yh we do we need a white dress that shows a lil but not too much" India said
"Hmmm lemme see" the pretty worker said walking away as we followed her willingly.
She pulled out a beautiful long white dress with a slit on one side
"Yes yes yes how much is it" I asked taking out my card cuz if this Nigga thought I was using his money he must be confused cuz I'll be damned for a Nigga to make it look like I need him.
I went to one more shop getting a lil gift for Von before Getting a cinnamon bun and leaving out the mall.

We drove back to my apartment and by now I have finished showering and I was getting ready playing my calm playlist. It was now 7oclock and I had 1hour before von was here to pick me up.

____________________________________

King Von P.O.V

"Pass me the blunt" I said lowly I hated being in a room with so many people it just pissed me off ion like ppl nd I never will. I inhaled the smoke slowly letting it out my mouth.
"Von there's some lil Niggas that been postin sly shit on the gram bout all of us but especially u u needa be careful" WOTS said. he got his name for basically knowing everyone's business "Word Of The Streets"durk trust him so I gotta put up with him but ion like him how u know everyone's business but Claim u not snakey it don't make sense.
"Cool" I laughed knowing them Niggas are gone regret trying me but they betta not fuck up today and if anything happen to this girl on my momma I'm painting Chi raq red.
"Nigga ain't scared of shit" one of them niggas said makin everyone laugh.
"Y'all be safe out ere" I said before leaving out I checked the time and it was 7:20 Damn I got 40mins to get ready.
_____________________________________

Lani P.O.V

Liked by Lil Durk, Kingvonfrmdao,and 34,842 othersTh£only

Th£only.Lani

Comments disabled

"Come outside mama" Von said through the phone
"Give me a minute I'll be there" I said smiling at the phone like he could see me before ending the call.
"Yooo I'm so fuckin scared that man is making me nervous as fuck" I said to Nia and India as they just smiled at me "girl don't make that Nigga wait go NOW" India said literally pushing me out the door.

I walked out my apartment building seeing von standing my outside a black hellcat damn how many cars this Nigga got.

(Ouuu look how fine my man is the thing I would

(Ouuu look how fine my man is the thing I would...lemme get back to the story)

I walked up to him as he gave me a warm embrace his hand rubbing my ass as I smelled his nice scent mixed with a bit of weed.
They pulled away from each other staring into one another's eyes this is what love is, he knew it and so did she they felt at peace staring into each others eyes knowing they both want the other as bad. Von grabbed Lanis neck tounging her down before slowly rubbing the lipgloss away from her bottom lip with his thumb.
"Get in the car Ma cuz if we don't leave now Ima drive straight back to my crib" von said whisper in her ear before kissing it.

He opened the car door for me before going to his Side and doing the same
"Before we leave lemme give u sum" von asked as I stared at him.
He pulled out a gun that fit perfectly in my purse before handing it to me, I put it in my purse askin no question he just looked at me and smiled before pulling off.
__________________________________________________

(Vote&comment)
Soo the next chapter is going to be very interesting guys.