Part28

LANI P.O.V
Sunday 11:25

I woke up to a banging headache and my legs feeling a little sore, I was straddling von just laying in the crook of his neck. My baby was so tired.
I missed waking up to him laying there I kissed the side of his cheek seeing him still sleeping so I tried to get of him "stop movin fo I push ur ass of da bed" this Nigga did not just...

*incoming call from TJ*  von picked up his phone mugging the fuck outta it. He really isn't a morning person.
He answered the phone not saying nothing, "aight im comin" he said before putting down the phone. "I needa go to the trap" von said quietly. "Everything ok?" I questioned as I felt his mood change. "Yes"he answered quickly before tapping my thigh so I hopped up from him watchin him get up and walk to the bathroom.

My three musketeers😼😘

Me
India where is durk?

India<3🌍
He just left outta da house ?

I swiped of the group chat and went to see what's up with my baby.  "Von?" I knocked on the door before opening it.

I saw him leaning on the sink counter spaced out
"Wassup baby?" I asked walking up to him rubbing his jawline. "Nun" he said walkin out putting on an all black tracksuit. I'm trynna ask this man what's wrong but Lord knows he's making it hard for me.
"Aight" I said with a little attitude before I hopped on the bed getting on my phone, I could see him starin in the corner of my eye but I ain't say shit.

10mins later i walked downstairs lookin for some cold ass juice cuz my throat was dryer then a hoe's pussy.
"Aight lil foe nem imma head out" von said staring at me whilst he walked towards the door.
"Shut the door on your way out" I mumbled takin a look at him he had and all black duffel in his right hand I don't know what is in that bag and best believe i don't wanna know cuz if I do imma beat his ass.
"You know how the streets be and you not even gonna give me a goodbye kiss let alone a lil hug I could get murked and the only thing ima be thinkin is damn my wife ain't say bye to me" von said with a mug on his face which I gladly returned cuz why tf he gotta speak like that.
Dude won't be thinkin nothin if his ass dead but Aight ima let him have it.
"I don't like when u fuckin talk like that nothings gonna happen to you von you gotta be careful and so does durk" I said walkin over to him with pleading eyes.
He picked up my chin giving me a slow passionate kiss before kissing my forehead.
I grabbed his face kissing him again something was telling me not to let him go "come back to me Von" I mumbled against his lips before he wrapped his hands around me.
*

*
Here I am bored as shit in this house that has fuck all to do and Vons stupid ass ain't home yet and don't even get me started on my dry ass phone that no one calls like why tf you gon have a phone if that hoe never ring?

*Here I am bored as shit in this house that has fuck all to do and Vons stupid ass ain't home yet and don't even get me started on my dry ass phone that no one calls like why tf you gon have a phone if that hoe never ring?