Part 38

King von POV

"Grandson someone's here to visit you" the guard said opening my cell letting me out.
"Who is it?" I asked with a mug on my face
"They didn't tell me" The Nigga said scared as shit as I followed him through to the visiting room
"Grandson we got you a private room but please I had to try hard to get it so like.." the guard said and I already knew what he meant he ain't want me to do no scary shit in there.
"Cant promise nun" I said shrugging my shoulders walking in seeing Lani sitting there with a mug on her face.

Lani POV

I looked up hearing the door open seeing von walk in lookin mad as fuck but his face softened as he looked at me

I looked up hearing the door open seeing von walk in lookin mad as fuck but his face softened as he looked at me. "You can get the fuck out now" von said staring at the guard as he shut the door standing outside.
"You running shit or sum he looks scared asf" I laughed getting up walking over to von.
"Shut up nd cmere" he muttered grabbing me into a long hug.
"I missed you so fuckin much" I whispered into his chest as a tear rolled down my cheek.
" I gotchu ma" von said kissing my lips pulling me closer making me deepen the kiss.
"Von sit down before we get in trouble" I laughed walking over to the table sitting down on the chair.
"Why u so far you got a new Nigga or sum?" Von said as I mugged the fuck outta him.
"I'll punch u dead in ur shit" i said to him as he smirked.
"Come sit " he ordered patting his lap best believe i got the fuck up and listened.

"So how long u here for" I asked laying my head on his chest.
"Imma be out quicker than u think ma" he muttered in my ear kissing it.
"How you gon leave me Von you know I can't do this shit with out you" I said playing with his fingers as tears rolled down my face.
"Lani man I told you bout that crying shit sit on my lap properly" he said firmly wiping my tears as I straddled him on the chair.
"It's gon be ok my little gangsta this gon be over soon whilst I'm in here I got you, you need anything just let me know" Von said as I sighed
"You know I don't like u spending ur money on me all I ask is for your time and love and u can't give that shit to me whilst u here" I said as the tears couldn't stop dropping.
"I run shit ma you must be forgetting now stop fuckin crying pretty girl" von said sounding angry
"Get up and take these off" he said referring to my leggings and I did just that.
"I love you Von" I whispered
"You love me come ride yo dick then" he said to me moving my pants to the side inserting his dick in me
"Ohhh fuck" I moaned
"Shut up girl" he said holding my mouth as I leaned my head back. Shit ion know if it's cuz I ain't have sex in a minute but this dick was hittin
I started bouncing on his dick making him groan In my ear "you gon stop crying huh?" Von said in a deep voice as he fucked me from the bottom.
"No I can't take it" I said squeezing his muscles and u could tell this week he's been working out back to back
"You gon take this dick" he grunted kissing me as I moaned in his mouth not able to keep up the pace.
"I'm bouta cum" I whispered
"This the only time ima let you do it. Rub yo clit" he said looking me dead in my eye still fucking me.
I put 2 fingers on my clit and started rubbing in a circular motion. "I'm cumming shitttt" I said kissing him so I wouldn't be as loud "you gon ride for a Nigga ma?" He asked fucking me harder
"Yes daddyyy Always" I said feeling my body shaking as I cummed all over his dick and he cummed inside of me "And forever" he said kissing my lips as I cleaned us both up with the baby wipes in my purse.

"If you cry we gon go back in that room and ima fuck you senseless" he said whispering into my ear as we walked out the room
"I love you Dayvon" I sighed hugging him tightly inhaling his scent
"I love you pretty girl remember what I told u" he said as I smiled before pecking his lips 4 times cuz that's my lucky number.

__________________________________________
(Vote&comment♥️)
This was only a filler chapter that's why it's so short but what do you guys think
AND NOT THE NIGGA NUTTING IN HER