2. What kind of mother are you!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Answer the Goddamn phone!" A voice from upstairs calls down.

The woman downstairs rolls her eyes, but picks up the phone anyways, "Hello?"

"May I speak with Domino please?" The voice on the other line says.

"This is she," says the woman.

"Well I'm calling about your daughter..." the voice says trailing off so the woman can have a moment.

"What about her," Domino snaps.

"Her graduation to a name ceremony is next week and we were wondering if you wanted to come and watch her. But only you, not your husband or son."

Domino freezes at the mention of the ceremony, "I figured it was just me, but what are the expectations for it?"

"Well for you to be allowed on campus you have to give some kind of demo or class or something, and you would have to come out of retirement."

"No, I will come, I will not be forced out of retirement, my daughter will never find out who I am, but I will offer a class exclusively for those doing their last graduation ceremony this year."

"I will talk with the headmaster for his permission and then let you know."

"Make it fast, I need an excuse for my husband." Domino snaps before hanging up the phone.

Looking around her kitchen she sighs in exhaustion. The house has felt empty since they sent her away. Her youngest child was a son thankfully, but she still couldn't handle having her babies away from her. The family hasn't been the same since she left. Her oldest son has grown much more distant, especially from his father, and her husband has thrown himself into work and refuses to acknowledge the child they still have running around the house.

"Mark honey!" She calls out into the house.

Her oldest son walks into the room, "yes mother?"

"Looks like I might be leaving for a few days next week, I was hoping you would watch your brother for me."

"Of course where is the munchkin?" He asks as formally as possible.

"In his room with one of the maids, I had to answer the phone." She replies shortly

"You left a maid with a 4 year old. What kind of mother are you!" He shakes his head walking off to find his little brother. He doesn't see the look of pain and shock that spread across his mother's face as he walks away.

She knows he's right and she will do anything in her power to keep her kids safe.

Back at the school

Suddenly her cell phone rings into the room quieting everyone. "What," Galaxy harshly answers the phone.

"Is that any way to talk to someone bringing information about your family?" The voice of the girl on the other side of the phone pouts.

"Sorry, had a moment, whats up?"

"Well I'm texting some up-to-date photos, but your brother is still being refused his spot as Don even though he's 20 now, your mother is going on a trip next week and your sister has been shipped off like you were. I sent photos of her if you wish to make contact, I'm sure she is at the school."

"Shit, I knew that bastard would do this to her. Spy or assassin?"

"Assassin I believe."

"Oh good, it won't be weird if I do make contact."

"Nope after all the young ones you've taken under your wing it wouldn't look weird at all as long as you don't let anyone else know about who she is to you and that you know about her."

"Of course thank you for the update." Galaxy hangs up the phone. "Shit! Shit shit shit shit!" She storms out of the club house and back to the gym to blow off steam. Her friends merely watch her leave knowing that she needs to be alone when she is like this.