42. YOU BETRAYED MY SISTER!

3rd person POV

The four hostages sit listening to Jackson rant on and on about how he's about to kill Galaxy and take over her whole operation turning them into the greatest mafia in the world. Mark looks annoyed and bored, Jace is confused and angry, Thea is pissed and murderous, and Stacy is not showing any emotions at all.

When he gets a call from Galaxy, he gestures for the guards to gag them before answering the call with a happy grin. "Galaxy, what can I do for you my dear."

Mark turns his nose in disgust as he hears the true happiness in his father's voice.

"Oh you want to meet up my dear?... Yes I can meet you then... Oh you're mother is on a shopping spree in Paris my dear... That's alright... I will see you then" he hangs up the phone before looking at his 'guests' "Well, I have a daughter to go kill, try to stay out of trouble for me ok my dears. Don't worry it'll just be the two of us. No one else is allowed to kill my baby girl."

Meanwhile, Rosie and Ruby have prepared themselves to infiltrate the kidnappers base. Each has armed themselves with their favorite weapons and cameras, so Galaxy can see everything.

When they arrive at the base, they watch as men that are supposed to be loyal to Mark walk in and out of the base.

"From what we've seen there are at least 30 men inside, but I'm sure there are more men in there. How do you want to proceed Rosie?" Ruby asks, her eyes never leaving the compound.

Rosie pulls her tablet out typing on the screen, "let's get exact numbers and positions before we move forward. Keep watch for the next 5 minutes, then we move forward. Galaxy should have him leaving soon."

Ruby nods seriously as she still keeps her eyes on their base. She watches as several more men enter and exit the building, but keeps quiet about it. Any sound now would only make her restart the whole process.

"There all finished." Rosie declares as she puts the tablet down. "We're entering through the back, then we'll split up. You'll follow this route to check on everyone." She shows the path she drew on the tablet. "I'm going this way, to see what information I can find out about the people who took them."

Ruby nods memorizing her route, "Got it. Our signal for trouble will be two gunshots and a phone ring."

Rosie shakes her head, "No, too complicated... just scream bloody murder then run to the farthest door in sight and lock yourself in."

Ruby shakes her head as well, "grabs too much attention." they both think for a second before nodding, "No signal then."

"No signal," Rosie agrees.

The pair slips around the outside of the base, till they find an entry point with limited guards. They each take one out before, slipping through the open window and splitting up.

Ruby slips in and out of the hallways, glad that she had some training with G since they got out of the school. Every once in a while she passes a group of guards, but for the most part, the path is empty. Thinking to herself, "This is too easy, either they're idiots or Rosie is damn good at finding paths through."

Once or twice... ok maybe like 4 times... Ruby slips up and kills the men walking past her, but she does her best to hide the bodies quickly and silently. If anyone in the compound finds them, there will be no escape for anybody. Luckily, no one found them before she found where the kidnappers were holding everyone.

Glancing them over, the only person with any injuries is Mark, but that's just from what she can see in the small window. She tries to get into the door, but a loud group of men walk around the corner before she gets the chance to pick the lock, so she slips around the corner, keeping quiet. Recognising that they all just stopped right in front of the door, she does her best to hear what the men have to say about the hostages.