70. He's gone

Paris’ POV

Well, everything is going smoothly. The girls have taken out the men positioned outside and the headmaster is inside with his men, so we all move ourselves into the main area and wait for him to make his move.

Oh God, that dress is gorgeous. G really outdid herself with all of these dresses and Tyler making everyone wear kevlar was inspired. The pair walks onto the runway looking amazing, but my eyes move straight to him as he steps out his wall of guards and fires at G.

The crowd of people watching the show screams and runs out of the building. Once they’ve all left, I receive a message from Jasmine and set off my trap to keep them all locked in the building with bombs going off at all the entrances and exits, including the underground ones. Well only the winners will escape with their lives now.

Waves of bullets fly at the pair, who fire their own guns back at the guards. Like a ninja I take down several men without anyone noticing me. It takes me and the pair a couple of minutes to kill all of the men that were supporting the headmaster.

A conversation starts a few moments later between them and Tyler begins a fight with Galaxy. God I hope that she can keep him all distracted. I move from my hiding spot to surround the headmaster as he tries to fight with the pair.

SHIT! Who is that bitch? She wasn’t part of our plan. Fuck, Tyler froze. Whatever. G looks like she’s handling it just fine.

I watch as everyone moves into position waiting for their chance to kill the headmaster. This better work out soon, G is starting to slip away from herself more and more. I can see the light going out bit by bit. The Ghost is starting to come back and she will be stronger than ever.

There! The girl made a misstep! G moves into the opening and Grabs hold of the girl’s neck. Turning to the headmaster and Tyler, G yells out, “Stop! You may not care about her life, but your last heir does. So you’re going to stand there like a good boy and take whatever your grandson dishes out. Tyler, do your worst. He better be writhing on the floor in pain by the time you're done.”

He just laughs at her, "You honestly think I care about either of these bitches enough to just let him do what he wants to me?"

I silently answer him in my head, "no but it sure does give me the perfect shot."

My gun raises and I make eye contact with G, who's mouthing "3… 2… 1… duck" Everyone but the headmaster falls to the floor as I pull the trigger, lodging a bullet into his brain. Then he too collapses, with blood pooling around his body.

The girl that G was fighting screams in anger. "No! No! No! I'll kill you! I'll kill you all!"

Tyler stands shakily, "Evelyn! Evelyn, stop. He's gone. He can't hurt you anymore."

Evelyn doesn't like that though and lunges for him, but Galaxy has finally had enough of her. G grabs her around the waist pulling her back, but in moments she is poised to break Evelyn's neck.

"I need you to listen for one minute and your response is the difference between life and death. Got it?." Evelyn nods vigorously. "Good. Now first, he is dead. That man has been behind everything that ever happened to you. He forced Tyler to kill your family, and I mean he tortured Tyler for months to get him to do it. Anyone who trained you was following strict instructions from him." G stares for a moment before an oh fuck face made it's way onto her face, "Did he force you to have his child?"

The girl meekly nods, "my baby is currently being held hostage and if we fail here his men have been ordered to kill them."

Jasmine steps forward quickly, "well since you guys got to have all the fun around here, I call going to kill the men. Where are they keeping the kid?"