3. I know all this, I am a graduate.

"Wakey, wakey eggs and baky!" Paris yells running around the room banging on a pot from their kitchen.

"If you don't shut up right now, I will murder you in your sleep!" Jasmine yells.

"Nope she's right get your asses out of bed we have the test to prepare for." Galaxy calls from the kitchen. That wakes everyone up and soon they are surrounding Galaxy as she puts the finishing touches on breakfast.

"Bon Appétit," she says while serving everyone a plate.

"Wait, why aren't you eating! Is it poisoned?!?" Ashley asks, pushing her plate away.

"No, I'm just too nervous to eat! I heard the banshee is going to be on campus because she's teaching a one week course that's for the graduating class only." Galaxy says.The other girls freeze at the mention of the Banshee.

"Wait!" Ashley yells, "you're serious. Like absolutely positively serious! The banshee is on campus right now!"

Galaxy merely nods her head while taking a bite of food from everyone's plate so they know it's safe. Once she finishes they all dig in like a pack of wild animals, which is valid after the training of the week, surviving interrogation without food.

Once it's time for the test each girl is given a name, a picture and 24 hours to finish the job. They do not judge based on time or bloodiness. They judge on performance, signature, and creativity. After completion, the teachers take another day to come up with names for each student that passes based on the signature left behind and the things they've seen on campus.

It's rumored that the banshee got her name because she screamed so loud as if in pain to get her target to come to her before she killed him. Her scream became her signature making every powerful man afraid anytime a woman screams.

All four of the girls bounced on their toes as they waited for their chance to go take on a target. After each student is given their target, the girls race to their transportation, some to cars, other to helicopters, others to planes, and others to motorcycles.

Galaxy's target was on the other side of the country when last seen, so she takes a plane and flies to the east coast. Once she arrives, she checks his social media accounts to find him faster. After spotting him in the street she follows behind him for a while before walking in front of him and bumping into a woman going the opposite way making her drop everything in her arms. Her target bends down to help her and the other woman pick everything up as she apologizes profusely.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I didn't mean too!"

"It's ok darling, where are your parents." The woman in front of her asks.

"They're up there," Galaxy says in her best little girl voice.

The woman turns to the man, "Do you know her?" He shakes his head before she turns back to the little girl, "sweetie where are you staying?" The girl merely shrugs.

The man turns to the woman, "would you mind calling CPS, I'll watch her?"

"Sure," she replies before turning around to get on the phone.

Galaxy takes this as her opportunity and grabs his hand asking for a drink from the water bottle in his hands. He reluctantly agrees and she wipes the rim with her sleeve that was laced with something before handing it back to him. She grins at him as he puts the cap back on after taking a sip himself, he turns to the woman to check if she is off the phone yet, but before he can turn to talk to the girl again she is gone. He starts yelling out curses that get the woman's attention and she notices that the girl isn't with him anymore. They start to fight and before long he stalks away angrily.

Not long after he arrives back at his apartment, he drops dead on the floor. He is found an hour later by the maid who comes to clean daily. The only evidence left of the crime was a paper with a g circled and the water bottle in his hand. No one knew about the little girl, but the woman who also ended up dead a few hours later with her phone wiped clean and only the paper as a clue.

Once Galaxy arrives back at the school, she finds that she took the longest to get back because of the distance, but her friends all look smug with their own targets taken down.

"So what was your guy's signature?" Galaxy asks the girls as they walk back to their dorm.

"I left a ladybug pin," Ashley claims. The other girls giggle a little because the pin is so girly like her.

"I left the ring of his wife next to the body and then wrote his name in blood." Jasmine declares emotionlessly. The rest of the girls cringe at the image in their head.

"I left a prank for whoever finds the body." Paris chuckles. Everyone gives her a side eye, thankful they weren't going to find the body, "what about you?"

"I left a paper with g circled in green in his pocket." Galaxy says nonchalantly. The other girls stare at her like she has two heads.

"Wait you actually left the first letter of your name!" Ashley whisper yells as they weren't back at the room yet.

Galaxy merely nods and continues forward as if they weren't staring at her. When they finally reach their room, she says, "look I wanted a name that started with g thats all, like great or grand or grave something. "

The other girls nod in confusion but accept her answer anyways. Then they all climb into bed to sleep till the naming ceremony.

During the test

"We have spies watching their every move for safety, and there are cameras following each of them. Each student knows to keep themselves from showing the camera to anyone." The director droned on as Domino walked beside him to the observation room.

"I know all this, I am a graduate," she snaps. She is on edge for her daughter, but refuses to show just how much she has missed her.

The pair continue walking to the examiner watching Galaxy. "She just arrived sir, two hours before expected." The pair merely nod to him as she pulls up the social media services that he is on until she finds a current location.

The director watches for a few minutes before leaving to check on the other students progress.

Domino watches as her daughter says that she's up there as if she's dead, and a rock falls heavily into the pit of her stomach, although her face stays frozen without emotions. She realizes that she may as well be for all the attention and care she has shown her daughter. She then watches as she wipes his water bottle with her sleeve before returning it to him, but neither her nor the examiner realize this is her plan.

They watch confused as she returns home, until a news article comes up announcing him dead. They look at each other but neither can figure out exactly how she did it. Then another article pops up showing the woman dead as well. Glancing at each other they decide to watch the events in slow motion. Finally noticing how she switched the tissues with a different pack when helping the woman clean up, but they still couldn't figure out how the man died. Once they rewinded to when she was still in the air, they noticed that she had put something on the sleeve of her jacket.

Domino was so proud of her daughter for being able to fool not just her examiner but her mother as well with her methods of killing. Hearing the arrival of the plane that held her daughter, she walked outside in the shadows to catch the first glimpse of her daughter in 7 years. She saw the sadness in her eyes, but also the pride that each one of her friends had completed their missions and were to be renamed together.

A/n
I just started this story and while I have published a few chapters, I do not have others planned out just yet, so I will not be using an updating schedule.
I am going to write and publish as I am inspired.
Your comments and votes help motivate me to do it faster though so do not be shy!