22. The plan

Right after they split up

Lioness rushes down the hallway before climbing another ladder painted to blend in with the wooden wall, so she can climb into the air vents. When she's in position watching the room, she takes out several vials and pulls over the beaker she stole from the lab and left here the other day. 

After all of her ingredients are out, she starts to mix a few together in the beaker before getting out her flip lighter and creating her own bunsen burner. After adding the last few of the ingredients she lets it sit for another few minutes over the flame and then turns it off. 

When she has it all prepared she sends out an eggplant emoji to the group Galaxy started with a happy face. Right as she puts the phone to sleep, so she can watch for their arrival a small group appears pushing in stretchers with white sheets that are molded to bodies underneath them. 

"I still can't even believe that the Sweetheart Killer won! I fully expected it to be the Ghost, I mean she puts off an aura of power that Sweetheart never could." One of the members of the group says as they situate the stretchers so that they can fit more into the room as they finish up more tests.

Another one replies, "Yeah but she let herself get too attached. She was never going to be able to kill the others. The Sweetheart Killer is ruthless; she can be so vicious to her victims when she wants to be."

The other one with them nods at this, "I mean The Ghost brought her in to help kill the Director, so that should tell you something." The others gasp at that as if they didn't know it was them who killed the Director. They continue talking as they walk out the door and down the hallway. 

When the Lioness is sure they're gone, she gets to work. She grabs a set of syringes, puts some of the chemicals she just made into them, and climbs out of the vent as quietly as possible. Once she's down, she pulls the sheet off the first body. Looking down, she recognizes Huntress laughs slightly at the memory of her fighting Ghost for choosing her. 

After shaking off her nostalgia, Lioness sticks the syringe into her and pushes the chemical into her heart. Then she moves on to the other two in the room. Right as she finishes with Lady Killer, Huntress shoots up gasping for breath. Then Ghost follows her, and finally Lady Killer awakes as well. 

Once they catch their breath, Lioness tries to hurry them up, "Come on guys! I have no idea when they'll be coming back and you need to get out of here for your part in the plan."

Galaxy nods her head, and starts moving around to wake her body up fully. The others mimic her until they have a full range of motion and control over their entire body. Lioness starts moving to the closet of the room, pulling out the dummies that were stashed there, so no one will notice the missing bodies under the white sheets. 

With everything set up and the girls awake, Lioness sends one more text to the group, a nurse. Ghost nods to her before sneaking out of the room with the other two following her silently. The Lioness climbs back into the vent to await the next delivery of bodies for her to revive, although the next group is going to be trickier with trying to convince them to help with the plan, but Ghost has complete faith in her.

Once Galaxy's group has left the medical examiner's office, they turn in the direction the younger girls took. Staying as stealthy as possible, they sneak through the building and onto the grounds outside. Hoping to keep others from noticing them they dart to the tree line closest to them and follow its path to the clubhouse. 

The girls feel a sudden wave of exhaustion the moment they walk in the door, but stay awake in order to finish what they need to before tomorrow. Galaxy makes phone calls to several of her people to make sure that their end of the plan is going well, Paris hacks into the school system to watch Jasmine's performance, and Ashley pulls out their changes of clothes and all the weapons they have stashed in the building. 

Once she finishes with her calls, Galaxy walks over to the screen in front of Paris, "Damn she could be a spy with those acting skills!" 

Paris nods her head emphatically. "I'm still jealous she got to be the one who survived though! I wanted to!"

Galaxy shakes her head at Paris, "I needed you here to help me take care of a few things, like the traps we have to set once night falls on the Graduation field."

Paris starts out sad at Galaxy's words, but gets excited when she hears that she can set traps on the graduation field. 

Ashley giggles at her excitement, but continues on her job of pulling everything out so that each of them has their favorite weapons and has one for Jasmine once they can catch up to her tomorrow morning. 

With her preparations in the clubhouse finished, Galaxy walks back into the school building to find a bit of proof that the school is cheating the mafias out of money for the other mafias she's not allied with, so no one tries to resurrect the school after she's done destroying it tomorrow. 

Ashley leaves once she has finished as well to make sure the preparations are finished with the sign to go over the rubble of the school after it's blown up tomorrow and to check on her own allies. 

Paris stays at her computer, putting out signals of where the groups should infiltrate the school, and keeps an eye on Jasmine who is crying herself to sleep. When she sees the tears, she can't help but be overwhelmed with remorse that she was jealous of Jasmine. Trying to put off the air of sadness and regret while keeping strong is not easy, and Paris realizes that Jasmine would have been the only one other than Galaxy who the faculty and teachers would have believed ruthless enough to complete the graduation test.

Both girls return after completing what they needed to, and lay down on the couches in their clubhouse. They are asleep within seconds, leaving Paris to set an alarm, so they can awake once the moon is at its peak and she can set up her traps without suspicion. 

A/N
Sleep is for the weak!!!

Here's the chapter I know you've all been waiting for! I hope it left you with most of your questions answered!

See you in the next chapter!