15. "YOU FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"

The group sits in a classroom talking like their amateurs at the spy stuff. They all know that someone is listening into their conversation, but that is the point. They need someone to give them information and who better than a member of the faculty.

"Alright guys we are so close! It's almost time for graduation! Then we get to murder everyone!" Jasmine cheers. The other girls all cheer too, knowing that they have someone listening in on their conversations.

Galaxy rolls her eyes, "Let's just hope they have a huge bounty on their heads cuz I need a whole new wardrobe the second we get outta here. I'm not gonna rely on my family for anything! I mean they put me in this shitty ass school, so they obviously didn't want me." Unlike everyone else she recognizes the Banshee as she listens, so she is trying to put that knife in her heart as deep as possible.

The Banshee does indeed feel the blade of her words, but knows that she deserves every bit of that pain for what she has had to go through at the school and even while abroad. She continues to listen as a silent tear makes its way down her cheek and over her lips.

Galaxy saunters over to where the Banshee is hiding, but she doesn't realize that Galaxy is purposefully getting closer to her. Galaxy then stops leaning on the wall right next to where the Banshee is hiding.

Paris then smirks at Galaxy, realizing her plan, before saying, "At least you can remember your family, I would have forgotten mine if I had been in this hellhole since I was 5, I mean I don't even know how you remembered your name with not being allowed to speak it for 2 fucking years."

The Banshee gasps quietly, but Galaxy can still hear her because of how close they are and when Galaxy turns her head her arm shoots out quickly grabbing a handful of hair. "Hello Mother" Galaxy spits out, holding her head close to her own face. "Did you really think I didn't recognize you? I mean I know I've grown up since the last time I actually got to see you face to face, but honestly I have been keeping tabs on you guys since I turned 7 and had the assassins going abroad watching you. What really hurt me though was that you didn't even recognize me during our first lesson together." she fake pouts.

"My dear, you've grown since you were 5, you couldn't honestly expect me to recognize you." The Banshee defends herself.

"Don't you mean 12? I know you were on campus for my naming ceremony." Galaxy challenges.

The Banshee turns pale, but keeps her voice steady, "true but like I said it's been 5 years do you honestly expect me to recognize you still? You've grown so much dear."

Galaxy's eyes turn from cold and calculating to pure red hot anger, "You don't get to call me dear or any other of your stupid pet names, you lost that right when I was shipped off."

The Banshee tries to look down at the floor, but Galaxy's grip on her hair tightens. "I never wanted to send you, I fought your father tooth and nail, but he was determined to make it so you could protect yourself from the threats that had already been lodged against you. I told him that I would train you, but he refused and decided that this place was best."

"Well then thank you so much for the fucking Initiation!"

She flinches at the mention of initiation and loses any color that had been left on her face. "So they went through with it then? I'm assuming that's why you killed three teachers?"

"YOU FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"

She tries to look down again and this time Galaxy throws her to the floor. "I was informed at your naming ceremony that it would be happening soon and I demanded they wait till I was off campus or I would've killed every single one of the teachers, but I knew that not all of them were there and it would have only put a target on all of our backs." She cries, wailing, but not one person in the room felt any pity for the woman who hurt their leader.

"You are fucking sick and if I didn't need you still I would have slit your throat during class the first day." Galaxy whispers in her ear before shoving a needle in her neck.

Once darkness has surrounded her mother, Galaxy turns back to her friends, "Well that was so much easier than I expected it to be."

All the girls nod their heads. "Honestly I was hoping for more of a fight," Jasmine pouts.

"Don't worry you'll get a good right soon." Paris assures her.

Glancing around the door, Galaxy sees that the hallway is clear for now, "Alright come on. We've got to get her back to the clubhouse."

The girls split up, 2 carrying the Banshee and 1 in front checking the corners and one behind making sure nobody can sneak up on them.

They move in this formation slowly, but halfway through, Galaxy puts up the hand signal to stop before rounding the corner. "Hello, Professor Winter," is all the girls hear before slipping into a classroom. After making sure the way is clear again they leave the classroom, passing by the professor's body as it bleeds out.

Paris glances at the body, following behind all the other girls, and sees that it wasn't signed by Galaxy's signature g, so she is very happy that they have complete control over the cameras, so that they can't see them right now.

When they reach the clubhouse, the crew sets to tying her to a chair and hiding anything that can either identify where she is or will show her their plans for the future.

Gasping as she wakes up, the Banshee studies her surroundings before turning to the 3 girls in front of her. "Seems you're missing one," she rolled her eyes. If they were trying scare or torture her, she went through the same training they did, so she won't break.

The girls each smirk at her, but refuse to say anything, waiting for their fourth member to return.

After a few minutes Galaxy decides to taunt her mother, "Oh mother, you thought we would torture you, didn't you." The confusion showing on her mother's face gives her a little satisfaction.

Right outside the door for the clubhouse, Paris is telling Rosie the plan. "Ok so we wanna trick your mom into thinking that we are torturing you, everything your sister says is not true, and if she seems like she is going to hurt you, act like she actually did. It will all be in stage hits."

Rosie nods, "I get it, but she won't care about what you do to me. She has never cared."

"True, but we only want to see what her reaction will be. Alright I'm going to tie you up now, when we walk in I need you to pretend to be struggling and then look betrayed by your sister." Paris says while pulling the ropes out of the tree next to the clubhouse. "Oh and don't call her sister till she "reveals" it to you." she adds.

A/n
I probably won't update tomorrow, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I can't believe how many reads I have! I did not expect to have anyome read this so being at 1.64k reads is amazing!

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance!

See you in the next chapter! (Wow I used a lot of exclamation points)