26. We are safe

"Friends of yours Galaxy?" Ashley asks, putting her arm around Galaxy's shoulders.

Galaxy shrugs her arm off, "nope just found them here. Not sure what to do about it though."

Ashley shakes her head at Galaxy's obliviousness. "Well how bout we untie them and see what they have to say for themselves."

"Fine do it, just make sure that they don't have anything on them first. It could always be a trap." Paris and Ashley move to untie them as Jasmine pulls her gun aiming it at the three. The group trembles keeping an eye on Jasmine's gun, scurrying away the moment they're free.

Jasmine starts the questioning, "Now, who are you?" They tremble shaking their heads no. "WHO ARE YOU?" she yells frustrated. She just wants to go back to her room to decorate a bit.

When they still refuse to answer, Galaxy moves in closer speaking with a deadly calm, "Now I'm not sure who you are, but let's see if I can find out. Don't worry, it'll only hurt a little." She starts grinning sadistically as she pulls the dagger out from its place behind her back.

They start shaking more, scooting as far away as possible from the dagger. She starts with the older man, tracing the dagger across his exposed skin. Eventually she starts pushing it into his arm making him groan out in pain.

The woman next to him cries out, "Stop you're hurting him!"

Galaxy pauses from pushing in her dagger, her smile getting bigger, "Oh so you can talk!"

The woman nods her head, but speaks as Galaxy starts moving the dagger again. "Ok, Ok, we own this place, but for some reason this guy showed up a few days ago saying that he would buy it from us for cash, but we said no, so he tied us up. He left a few hours ago saying we were a gift. Does he mean for you?"

"Well shit! Someone knew what was happening and that I'd need a place once I got back. Guess we'll have to start hunting soon, right Huntress." Galaxy grins.

Paris does her best to stay serious, but her excitement bursts through, "Yes! And I thought things would be boring once we got out of that place. I'll start right away! I just need a description of what he looks like and any other information you have."

As Paris begins with the woman Galaxy turns to the young man with the couple. He seemed scared, but not of the dagger, of her. "So who is he? He isn't your son, or of any relation, he's too old and doesn't look a thing like either of you," Galaxy asks no one in particular.

The couple looks at each other in fear, as Galaxy asks, but then Galaxy turns to Ashley, "How was he tied? Could he have tied himself in?" At Ashley's nod, Galaxy pulls him up to his feet placing the dagger at his neck.

The boy laughs at her, making Galaxy extremely pissed. "What did you honestly think that no one else knew what you were planning? It's been all over the streets. The only reason you succeeded was because only the teachers actually wanted that place still around."

"And you think I didn't know that? I wanted them to get wind of it. I was hoping for more of a challenge, but they didn't listen, so it was so boring," Galaxy laughs.

The grin on his face spreads as he laughs louder, scratching his neck on the dagger. "I knew you would be a fun plaything!"

At those words she growls in anger, "I am not a plaything." Then she slices his neck in anger. He falls slowly to his knees bringing his hands to slow the blood flow, but he collapses before his hands can reach the wound.

"Damn someone pissed you off!" Mark calls as he walks into the room, looking at the crying man and woman.

"Yeah dumbass called me a plaything," Galaxy growls as she throws the dagger into the wall.

Everyone backs a step away from her, but Mark. He takes a step closer to her, "Galaxy you should never have been called that, but I need you to take a deep breath. You're scaring the boys," he tries to calm her down the best he can.

She does her best to listen, but she just can't, so Rosie walks slowly towards her. When she reaches Galaxy, she hugs her whispering so no one else can hear, "They can't use anyone anymore. You saved us all. We are safe."

Galaxy takes a deep breath in and slowly lets out her anger with it. Once she has grown calm again, the group sighs collectively in relief. Rosie gives her one more quick hug, before Galaxy walks out the door leaving the couple to her friends.

Walking out of the mansion, she decides to take a run. When she gets back, she finds the boys' cars are gone, so she enters the mansion to get ready for their dinner tonight. The younger girls are sitting together on the couch staring at the wall. They all jump when Galaxy randomly speaks, "You guys should get ready for tonight. You can use one of the rooms upstairs. This place has 15 bedrooms, so just claim one for now." The group nods, grabbing their bags before heading upstairs to find a room.

Galaxy sighs, collapsing in a random room. Once she has a little more energy she takes a shower, cleaning off all the sweat from her shower. She gets dressed in one of the nicer dresses she brought from her studies abroad.

After she has finished getting dressed and putting some light makeup on, the doorbell rings, so Galaxy goes to answer it. When she opens the door, her assistant is waiting for her. "Oh hello Jasper, did you bring them?"

"Yes, they are just unloading them all now." Jasper replies.

Glancing past him, she sees a trailer unloading several cars. "Perfect. I didn't want to have to rely on my brother for rides."

"But G, why did you want 8?" he asks curiously.

"Just needed them for my sisters." she replies nonchalantly.

"Wait! You mean the infamous sisters that you've never let me meet!" Jasper squeals excitedly. "I can't wait to meet them!"

"What's all the commotion about?" Someone calls as they walk down the stairs.

"Just the cars being delivered." Galaxy calls back to them. She doesn't want Jasper meeting them quite yet because he will act like he's meeting a movie star or something.

Once she finally gets rid of Jasper, the group is ready, so they all head over to the restaurant each in their favorite car. Galaxy is struggling to keep herself in check, knowing that the moment she sees her parents she might need her friends to hold her back from killing them on sight.

At the restaurant, she tells them who she's meeting, and the hostess leads her to a room in the back telling her that they were the first to arrive. She sits down between Paris and Jasmine telling them to hold her back from murdering them the moment she sees them.