38. She just fucking died for G!

Mark's POV

I'm woken up from a dreamless sleep, by a ringing noise. Groaning, I sit up in search of the infernal device making all that noise and disrupting my sleep. When I finally find my phone, I look to see who's number it is before answering "What" in my groggy voice.

"Don't 'what' me! I'm still mad at you for letting G do all of that shit to me." the voice on the other end replies with a hint of sadness coating his words.

"Sorry Uncle Sam, but you know I have no control over anything she does. Honestly she said she was only at a 3, you should be glad that she didn't get to 4 that was the highest Rosie allowed her." I comment waking up more as I sit up in the bed.

I hear a groan of pain over the phone, but he speaks right after, "Well, I have some bad news for you son. Your mother disappeared this morning. No one can find her. It's almost as if she vanished without a trace."

I roll my eyes at his dramatic voice, but pause before I start speaking again, "Meet me at G's old place in 2 hours." I hang up the phone before he can protest because of his "injuries". I mean honestly if he was really injured, G wouldn't have left him for a second. Eventually I get up and throw a T-shirt over my chest and leave my sweatpants on before walking out to my car.

On the way there I think about G's reaction to when I told her I'm gay. Honestly I was shocked that she was so open about it. Most of the people who have figured it out, refused to even acknowledge my existence without spitting on me. I have a boyfriend, but he's even more cautious about who he trusts with our secret. He's very over protective and I've visited him too many times with bruises and scabs that he refuses to let me tell anyone about our relationship before talking to him about it first. I was supposed to tell him before I told G about it, but everything got mixed up and I felt like I had no choice, but to tell her.

Ooof I have to call him when I finish with Uncle Sam, he's not going to be very happy with me.

When I pull up to G's mansion, he hasn't shown up yet, so I sit on the stoop watching the night sky. They seem really bright tonight, you can even see Orion.

Lights turn down the street, so I glance over to see Uncle Sam's car stopping in front of the house. As he gets out of the car, I finally see all of the damage G caused and I have to say, I'm so proud that she can cause that much pain.

I stand up and do a head jerk indicating that he should follow me inside. I head straight for the bar because he needs the alcohol based on the paleness of his face.

I pour us both a glass of bourbon, before sitting, waiting for him to start. His hands are shaky and I can tell that he's extremely nervous for what he has to tell me.

After a couple of sips, he seems to calm down enough to take a deep breath and begin. "Your mother's not missing. She didn't leave and she is never coming back..."

I cut him off before he can continue, "What the hell do you mean she's not missing, but she's never coming back." I barely manage to hold myself back from pinning him to the wall.

He notices and finishes his bourbon in one gulp before speaking again, "your father killed her this morning. He threw down the stairs after, he claims, she said Galaxy should be killed."

Glaring down at my glass I finish it in one go before chucking the glass into the nearest wall. "Fuck! Damn it all! She just fucking died for G! How in the hell am I going to tell G! She hated Domino!"

I start pacing the room but as I walk past him, Sam grabs my hand, halting me for a moment to hear what he has to say. "She needs to know. Her mother may not have shown it to her often, but she really did love her and Rosie. From Jackson's complaining after Galaxy left and Rosie left, she sobbed herself to sleep every single night."

I nod, sighing, "I know it's just she's not going to be happy about this. If she lets her emotions get to her she might kill him now and not wait till the whole mafia can see her take him down."

"Well how about this..." he goes into a long-winded plan for how to change Galaxy's mind about Domino, but I shake my head at him. It's too freaking complicated.

We finally have a plan hashed out at about 6 am, so I head home my mind racing with how she will react to everything. On the way, I decided to call my boyfriend to let him know what happened last night.

"Hey babe what's up?" He asks the moment he picks up the phone.

"I have several sets of news, do you want to hear the one that will piss you off, make you proud, or make me insane?" I reply without greeting him.

"Hmm that's a good question, let's go with the mad first, so you can cover it up with the pride one later." He announces.

"Ok... you asked for it in this order though. So..." I hesitate trying to avoid saying it for as long as possible. "I mighta... sorta... kinda... toldGeverythinglastnight."

He growls into the phone, "say that one more time."

I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. "So you remember my sister Galaxy right?" I hear him grunt a yes out, "well I might have told her that I'm gay last night and she took it really well. She even told me that two of the girls she is best friends with are bi and lesbian too. She made me feel so safe." I finish off in a quiet voice waiting for him to get angry.

I hear a deep breath through the phone, "Well baby, I'm disappointed that you didn't wait for me to tell her, but I'm glad that you felt safe enough to tell her. Now what's going to make you insane?"

I internally aww at his words before remembering he asked a question, "Well my father killed my mother because he was defending Galaxy or something. I'm not really sure of all the details, but now I have to go tell G that the woman she has spent years hating, just died for her without letting her get so emotional that she stupidly kills my father without thinking of the consequences."

He is quiet on the other end of the line, but I can hear his breathing. "Wow that is a lot! Are you ok baby? Do you need anything? I don't want you or any of your family members in the same place as him ever again."

"Well that brings me to the one that would make you proud, all of the girls, Jace and I moved out two days ago. We moved to one of her bases to get away from both of them after we took over his mafia. Now I feel slightly guilty."

"First of all STOP! Do not blame any of this on yourself. He should have known better than to push you all away. Second, I am so proud of you! You finally took over the mafia and moved out! Third, you never answered my questions. Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

"Yes actually, I'm going to tell Rosie today, and I was wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with them? I really want them to meet you." I all but beg him over the phone.

It takes him a moment, but finally he agrees, and I just know that my sisters are going to love him.