67. The Show

Three months later

Galaxy's POV

"I can't believe you talked me into this!" Tyler yells as he walks into the room surrounded by people trying to put makeup on his face or fix a strand of hair.

A small smile graces my face at the image, but I quickly wipe it off. "One walk, that's all I'm asking you for. Everyone else is doing 4 walks at least."

Today is the day of our show during Paris fashion week. Jacques is around here too putting finishing touches on the models and making sure our creations look perfect.  I had wanted them to transform from dresses into jumpsuits. Unfortunately we ended up not being able to create the transformation so they're boring old dresses. Really pretty, but not what I envisioned when making this deal.

By throwing Tyler into the show as a model we 'convinced' the headmaster to come watch his grandson's lifelong dream. Cue me rolling my eyes at his sudden interest in Tyler's life.

Anyways, I hinted enough to Jacques about who I am during the collaboration that he's definitely told his grandfather by now. Just like I planned, cue evil laugh.

Tyler stomps his foot drawing me from my thoughts, "You aren't even listening to me!" Making me roll my eyes at his sudden childishness. "I was saying that we should get you dressed up too."

Right… I'm modeling too. I nod my head and numbly follow behind him towards the makeup crew.

After what felt like forever but was only an hour my hair, makeup, and nails were all painted in a color that complemented the dress, but didn't steal the spotlight.

Right before the show starts my phone buzzes with a text of an old man.

Time to get this shit over with.

The first couple walks down the stairs seriously with their movements accentuating the beauty of our creations. Ok let's be honest they were all my creations.

Each of the guys wore the exact same suit and the women were the stars of the show.

(Here's what I'm picturing it as but feel free to imagine what you want.)

)