30. Idiots

“Where is it? Where is it? Where is it!” Rosie rushes around her room throwing things everywhere. 

Stacy bursts through her door, “What is it? What’s wrong?” she leans over trying to catch her breath. When she looks at Rosie, Rosie is tearing apart her bed looking for something. 

Rosie barely spares her a glance, “I can’t find it.” 

“Can’t find what?” 

Rosie refuses to pause long enough to answer, but just keeps throwing things around the room. “Where the fuck is it?” she mumbles under her breath. 

Stacy looks at her like she’s crazy, while Thea runs in. “What’s wrong? Where’s the fight?”

Stacy giggles a little at her, but replies, “No fight, but Rosie here is missing something and can’t find it.”

“Oh” Thea sighs slightly disappointed. “What’s she looking for?” 

At this Stacy rolls her eyes, “She’s too distracted to answer that, so I don’t know.”

Thea glances at Stacy for a second before moving in front of Rosie and grabbing her shoulders. "What are you looking for?" She asks, shaking her roughly. 

Rosie blinks her eyes slowly, "Wait what was I looking for again?" Stacy facepalms as Thea starts shaking Rosie harder. "Wait!" Both pause, "I remember now! I was looking for …"

Galaxy walks in casually, interrupting Rosie, "What's all the commotion about? Oh yeah, Rosie I borrowed this from you." She tosses a book at her.

Rosie takes one glance at it before turning a murderous glare towards her sister, "I'm going to fucking kill you!" Galaxy bolts the second she makes eye contact, but she isn't fast enough and Rosie tackles her to the ground, straddling her chest. "First you enter my room without permission. Second you take my diary, which I had hidden I might add. Third, YOU JUST THREW A BOOK! How dare you mistreat any book! I gave you a pass for that with them, but I refuse to let you do it anymore!"

Galaxy laughs lightly at her, "What if I told you I didn't read it and was protecting it from our parents who are desperate to know what happened there?"

Rosie continues to glare at her, "They aren't that big of idiots."

Suddenly there are two shadows looming over the pair, "I'm afraid we are." Domino states with Jackson clearly holding himself back from retaliating at being called an idiot.

Rosie’s face goes slack, and she loses all emotion, "Galaxy give me your dagger."

Galaxy stares into her eyes and flips them so she is on top with Rosie wrestling to take the dagger and free herself, "You two need to leave the house, NOW! Rosie I can't let you do this. You wouldn't be happy with yourself once you've calmed down."

Rosie keeps wrestling as her parents run down the stairs and out the door. "Fucking pussies! They can't even face their own daughter long enough to try to get to know her! I'm going to kill them!"

Noticing the distinct squeal of tires, Galaxy lets up slightly, "Come on, you and I need to work on control.” The sisters get up, feeling the stare of Thea and Stacy, but refuse to acknowledge their presence with their lack of control right now. They head down to the gym, each girl dropping their jacket as they climb into the ring together. They spend almost the entire day fighting in the ring, but it still isn't enough, so Galaxy sends Rosie to run laps around the house. 

Their betrayal had broken Rosie. She had been so happy that they were going to try to get to know each other without pushing for more details, but now she refuses to try anymore. She spent the whole night running laps working off all of her frustrations.