11. I love you G

"*Wheeze* I can't *Wheeze* do this! *Wheeze*" Rosie wheezes out, while pacing in the clubhouse. Her heart is racing and she's struggling to breathe.

Galaxy grabs her shoulders, "Rosie, Rosie! I need you to look me in the eyes," once she makes eye contact she continues, "it's ok, it's ok. Now follow my breathing deep breathe in," they breathe together, "now deep breathe out." They exhale together. They continue breathing together, calming down until Rosie's heart rate is calmer and she can breathe easier again. Galaxy is worried about what started her panic attacks in the first place, but knows that asking now is not the best timing, so instead she asks only about this one,"Alright now what's bothering you?"

Rosie sighs out, "I just... I don't think I can do this. The naming ceremony is a big deal, but I still haven't even figured out my signature yet. How did you do it?"

"I knew that I wanted to have a G as the first letter so I just drew a g in a circle on a piece of paper and left it for them to find. If you want we can work on it together till you feel more confident." Galaxy offers.

The look of excitement in Rosie's eyes at getting to talk more with her big sister made Galaxy laugh. "If you don't mind!" she squeals with excitement. When Galaxy nods her head affirming that she wants to spend time with her little sister. "Ok so I wasn't sure what to do yet. How did the other girls decide?"

"Well Paris has always been a prankster, so she decided to set a prank not only to take her target down, but also for whoever finds the body."

"That sounds so cool, I wish I could set pranks like that, but the few times I tried they blew up in my face, once quite literally did. What about Jasmine?"

"Jasmine has always been artsy, so she wanted to do something with the blood that looked a little artsy, but she also found out that he was cheating on his wife so she stole the wife's ring and left it as a present for him because she was pissed and she can be vicious when she's pissed. She ended up writing his name in blood, so that others knew who he was."

"That sounds a little too gorey for me, but I'm glad that she got revenge for his wife. How did Ashley decide?"

"You know she never really explained it to me, but I think she wanted something simple and cutesy like her, so she went with a pin that had a ladybug on it."

"Oh, that's weird I thought you guys shared everything?"

"We do and we don't, to be honest somethings been off with Ashley since we left for our study abroad, and I'm a little worried about her. I think someone might have turned her, but I don't want to risk losing her as a friend, so I'm not trusting anyone with everything as a way of not tipping her off. Not even you little sis, in our line of work the only way to stay safe is to protect yourself." Galaxy knew that she was coming off as a little harsh to her sister, but she hadn't seen her in four years and she had been left alone with the director, sure she had spies watching him, but they could only do so much if they wanted to stay hidden.

"I figured," Rosie sighed, "Now what am I going to do as my signature?"

"Well what is something that you love to do?" Galaxy replies, her eyes glinting in happiness that she can actually do these things with her now like a real big sister.

"I like to use guns. I'm the best in my class right now and we are shooting long range targets up to a mile away."

Galaxy wolf whistles, "That's impressive! At your age I was barely able to make it half a mile. I was more focused on staying in the shadows. So do you have a specific name you like that's based on sniping?"

"I don't know, how about Katniss like from the movie Hunger Games?"

Galaxy busts out laughing, "Sorry... Sorry... Sorry yeah that could work. So you got my gifts for your birthday then?"