4. It is time to begin the naming ceremony.

"You have a great batch of twelve year olds headmaster. I can't wait to see how they develop." The director comments while staring at the gathering students in the auditorium.

"Yes B1 is especially promising, but given her heritage that was expected right Banshee?" The headmaster replies.

"Of course, I would expect nothing less from my daughter." Domino replies curtly, but inside she is jumping for joy for her daughter.

"How is your course going? Are the students meeting your standards?" The director inquires.

Domino scoffs, "they've been distracted because of this stupid ceremony. I can't teach while their minds aren't in it. If you can't focus in the middle of huge event how are you supposed to finish a mission." The other two merely nod their heads in agreement.

As the last few students file into the room the headmaster excuses himself to start the ceremony.

"So how are things going with the boys," the director asks while they wait for the headmaster to start the ceremony.

"My husband is a workaholic because he can't stand the girls being gone, Mark is pissed that I've allowed his father to send both girls away, and my baby is too young to realise what's happening." She replies honestly, but without any emotion in her voice or expression.

"Attention! Attention!" The headmaster calls into a microphone at the front of the auditorium. "It is time to begin the naming ceremony. All of the girls in front of me have shown exceptional talent and work ethic in their years at the school, but now that talent has come to be showcased for all to see." The applause of the crowd is moderate as most students just want to see who has the best codename.

"We will begin in number order from greatest to smallest, so B15 steps forward." She does so, and sends a glare in Galaxy's direction. "For your attention to detail and fierceness in the killing, you have been given the name lioness." The cheers around the auditorium were loud, but everyone settled down quickly, hoping to hear the next one.

"B14 step forward," Ashley steps forward, "for your creativity and proficient use of simple things, you have been named the ladykiller." This name receives lots of cheers as it is one of the most unique names, but is also cliché for men.

It continues until they reach Jasmine, "B7 step forward. For the sheer bloodiness of your kill and the ruthlessness of leaving the ring, you have been given the name Sweetheart killer." The audience goes wild at that one, but the irony is not lost on them.

More names are announced until only two are left, "B2 step forward, for the trap left for those who find the body and the trap used to kill your target you have been given the name huntress." She smiles huge as everyone around her starts clapping.

The headmaster waits for it to calm down and continues on, "And finally B1 step forward." Galaxy steps forward with a smirk, "for your discreteness, your calling card, and your tendency to disappear even on campus, you have been named the Ghost." Galaxy grins as big as possible happy that it starts with a g as the crowd gives off its biggest cheers of approval yet.

When the room is finally quieted down, the headmaster continues with the ceremony, "Now that names have been assigned, the student that did the best on this test had by far one of the greatest assassinations we've ever seen during the ceremony. They even managed to stump the Banshee and her examiner for a couple of hours despite constant surveillance. So without further ado the student with the best score on this exam was the Ghost!"

Galaxy gasps out loud, she did not expect to confuse or stump anyone during her exam, it was just instinct and training.

"As the top scorer you will have your pick of the study abroad programs before the other girls. You will also receive a bonus from payment for your services." Galaxy is already planning what she wants to do with the money and where she wants to go.

Up in the balcony, Domino's expression is as blank as ever, but her pride for her daughter is overflowing.

The director sighs, "We all expect great things from her. We've even talked about sending her abroad now, but decided that she has been singled out enough that keeping her for one more year is better for her mentally."

"I agree this age is crucial, but even looking at her now I can tell she's already planning where to go and what to do with the money." Domino added.

"Mmm that she is, maybe it's time for her initiation." The director got this look in his eye, smirking at the little girl on stage.

Domino visibly flinches at the mention of initiation, but only says, "Please wait till I'm off campus, if you don't I have no way of holding myself back from killing each teacher involved."

The director nods while walking away, most likely to plan out the initiation. Domino continues to stare at her daughter wishing that everything had gone differently and she was never forced into the school. She would pull Galaxy out of school, but she wouldn't be able to take down the other top assassins when they come for her if she leaves.

Looking back to the stage as the headmaster calls for attention once more, "Now I wish to see who can figure out how she killed her target, so we will watch the video together." He announces as the screen comes down and the projector turns on to show the moment before she makes contact.

After the video had played, the headmaster asked if any of the girls in the room knew how she did it, but almost all of them shook their head no. The only girl who had an idea was the newly named huntress.

When she raised her hand the headmaster asked Galaxy, "I know you are friends, did you tell her or anyone else how you did it?"

Galaxy scoffs, "No the only thing I told them was that I left a g circled on a piece of paper as my signature."

The headmaster nods, "well then what is your theory for how she did," he directs at Paris.

Paris sends a glare his way, but speaks up anyway, "Well first she switched the tissues on the lady because she knew no witnesses, and then when she wiped her sleeve on the lid she was putting a slow burn poison that wouldn't show any effects until he was dead. She also slipped her signature in his pocket before she bumped into the lady, where she slipped her signature into her bag."

Nodding his approval the headmaster announces that she is correct before giving Galaxy the side eye as she barely holds in her laughter. She couldn't believe that they hadn't figured it out as easily as Paris, but was intrigued that the Banshee had watched her exam in particular.

After the ceremony all the girls went to their dorms except for Galaxy's group who went to their clubhouse.

"So is that really how you did it?" Ashley asks after they've all gotten a soda and sat down.

"In theory yes, there were a couple other moving parts, but yes." Galaxy evades the question. "How does it feel to have names again?"

"Oh my God I am so happy that I don't have to be degraded as a number anymore." Jasmine sighs.

The rest of the girls nod in agreement before launching into an argument over who has the best name that lasts the whole night.

A/n
I would like to dedicate this chapter to onlyshannon for being the first person to vote on this book! To be honest I never expected anyone to read it so thank you!

I apologize in advance the next few chapters are going to have a lot of time jumps until she is ready for graduation.

Now for the fun part, I need help coming up with names for her little brother, father and little sister. Comment your ideas and I will dedicate the next few chapters to whoever's name I liked best!