31. Domino and Rosie's turn

That night Mark and Galaxy corner their father in his office, hoping to convince him to hand over the mafia to Mark. When Jackson sees them together, he becomes afraid of what they could want because they had been doing their best to avoid him. 

"What can I do for you two?" Jackson asks as nonchalantly as possible while his hands shake under the desk he sits at. 

Galaxy glances at Mark for the signal to begin, "Well, I've been monitoring Mark here for a couple years now, and I noticed that you still haven't handed the mafia over to him. So I'm here to tell you that if you don't do it now, I will personally end it, so it won't matter who is in charge of it any more. 

Jackson looks into her cold dark eyes, but instead of recoiling in fear, he grows a backbone and stands up. "If you think I'll just hand over the mafia I've spent my entire life growing to be the biggest in the world, then you're dead wrong."

Galaxy turns to her brother, "so he never even noticed that you've grown it twice as big since you took some parts?"

Mark nods glaring at his father, "I would've done this earlier, but I wanted to be here for Jace and you girls."

Jackson looks at his children bewildered, "What the hell do you mean! There's no way it's grown that much! I would've noticed."

"Oh Jackson, Jackson, Jackson, you were too depressed about fighting with Domino and trying to learn what she knew was happening to your daughters to realize I was running almost everything and expanded the business." 

Jackson scoffs but pulls his gun out pointing it at Galaxy, seeing her as the bigger threat. “Do you honestly think that I would ever hand it over that willingly?” 

Galaxy starts her sadistic laugh, “Wow! Is that permission Mark? Can I? Can I?” Mark laughs at her eagerness before giving her the go ahead. Instantly she turns into the calm monster that everyone fears. “Do you know why I’m called “the Ghost” Jackson?” 

Shaking in fear at the change in the girl in front of him, he replies, “Be…be… because… because you can slip in, kill people, and slip out without ever leaving a trace except that G.”

Her grin returns, “Yes and no. The school recognised my power of disappearance yes, but it was also because I learned how to torture without ever having to leave a mark on your body.” She walks out the door, returning almost immediately with a box. 

“Wha… wha… what is that?” Jackson asks, almost crying in fear. Mark walks behind him while he’s distracted and strikes his head to knock him out. 

“Damn, one hit. And he’s more afraid of me. HAH. You could take the mafia if you really wanted to, but the old guard is too loyal and important to take out.” Galaxy praises her brother. 

They both start moving in sync, as if they had done this before, to prepare the room for her to torture Jackson. Mark continuously glances at his sister while setting up, until finally Galaxy snaps, “What!”

Mark slightly flinches away from her, but does his best not to show it because he can see the hurt in her eyes everytime someone close to her does. “I was just trying to figure out how bad level 4 can be considering you haven’t even started yet and he’s already terrified enough to point a gun at a woman.”

Galaxy rolls her eyes, “let’s just say, that one time I kidnapped Domino was like half a level. I didn’t even get to do anything and she ran away like a child.”

“So how do you torture someone without putting a single mark on them?” 

Right as he stopped talking, the door to the office burst open and Galaxy had a dagger in her hand prepared to throw it at a moment's notice. Behind the door, Jasmine carried a man in. “Help me, this jackass is freaking heavy.”