44. plans

A/N this is really short, but I'm working on the next chapter and it will be longer.

Ashley's POV

She just had to get seen!

"Oh my God! Rosie you are the worst assassin ever! If you had been sent abroad like you were supposed to, you would have died within two days." I whisper scream at the bitch walking in front of me. "Now my plans are completely ruined!"

She looks at me curiously, "plans?"

I jerk her handcuffed arms harshly to rush her, not even giving her a chance to talk more. I refuse to be one of those idiots on tv who tells their entire plan to the person trying to stop them.

She doesn't take the hint to stop talking, "Now what plans are those? Could they be the ones to get G all alone and everyone she loves dead?"

I roll my eyes and push her even farther down the hallway. It takes us several more twists and turns before I think I have her confused enough to lead her to the cells.

Once we reach the door to the cells where the others are being held, I let go of her arm. Rosie looks down at my hands before bolting down the hallway. Sprinting, I catch up to her with ease.

"You honestly didn't think that would work did you?" I scold her while dragging her back to the room. This time I keep a hand wrapped around her neck shoving her into the wall while I unlock the door.

I push her in, shocking the others locked in. The younger ones look hopeful that we're here to save them, making me chuckle darkly at them. She shakes her head at them with her eyes speaking to them.

"I'm not here to rescue you, you idiots!" I laugh in their faces. "I'm here to make sure Galaxy is completely reliant on me!" Cackling, I stalk out the door.

Now to make sure that none of their deaths are on my hands.

Galaxy's POV

Betrayed. That's all that's going through my mind right now. I had given her my complete trust and faith that she would get the job done. I had told her secrets that no one else knew. But I guess that's what happened, I gave her my trust and love and received nothing in return.

Hurting her won't be enough. I have to break her completely down until nothing remains, but scraps and shreds of what she is.

She fucking put my family in danger! I've rescued her from all kinds of traps and situations, so how did she think betraying me was ever an option!