20. I trusted you

All the surviving students of Galaxy's class stood in four lines awaiting directions for their graduation test. Each of the girls, nervous for the outcome, listen to the headmaster's speech with bated breath. 

Galaxy glances back at Jasmine behind her, looking for affirmation that they were fully ready, and let out a sigh of relief at her nod. Turning back around Paris nudges her, to show her that Paris will be next to her the whole time. Appreciating the gesture Galaxy focuses her attention back on the Headmaster as he finishes his speech and starts talking about the rules for the test. 

After the teachers hand out the drug that's supposed to be used to kill the other members of a person's team and the directions have been fully explained, the 4 groups of girls walk into separate buildings to begin their own tests. 

"All right girls, this is it. If one of us can pass this test then the hell of being in this school will be over forever." Galaxy says before they can split up. 

The administrators gave each girl 15 minutes to setup before the murder spree they call a test, starts. After the setup period ended, each of the girls started to slowly hunt for the others while watching their own back. 

Paris has set up several traps and is waiting for her victims to just walk through them while she sits waiting for one of them to try to get to her on the other side of them. Galaxy disappeared into the building trying to decide whether or not to be direct with her own assault on them, but ultimately decides to hide till she knows that two are down. Jasmine stalks through the building brandishing her gun and watching for any traps Paris might have set. Ashley finds a place to set up camp and waits for the others to travel by so she can fire her gun at them..

Jasmine stalks by Ashley, who was distracted by something down the other hallway, and shoots her with tranq darts full of the drug handed out by the teachers. She then turns down the hallway to look for what had Ashley so distracted, hoping it was another easy target. When she turns down another hallway, she notices the traps that lead right to Paris, who is meditating in the center of them. Jasmine decides not to challenge her trap skills and pulls out a gun for longer distance shots. After setting it up just around the corner she lays on the floor aiming her shot quietly so the other girl doesn't notice anything. One bang later and Paris is laying on the floor, her legs still crossed from how she was sitting, knocked out. 

Galaxy hears the second shot and knows that it's her sign to signal the others to start their part of the plan outside of the graduation test, so she pulls out a phone and texts a group a happy face. After she walks out of where she was hiding, she manages to take Jasmine's guns away before she notices Galaxy's presence and tosses them away from the both of them, but with her in between Jasmine and the guns. When she looks at Paris, she gets a pissed expression on her face hoping to scare her a little, "You fucking KILLED her! I trusted you! I'm going to make you pay in the most painful way possible."

Jasmine mentally flinches at her words and expression, but refuses to show it as she yells back, "Oh grow the fuck up. Yeah I killed her, that was kinda the whole point of this fucking test. We are supposed to kill each…"

Galaxy slaps her, cutting her off. Then tackles her to ground, tears running down her face as she punches at Jasmine's face. Jasmine manages to flip them so she is on top and lunges across the floor to her guns, only to be pulled back from them by Galaxy. Eventually Jasmine gets tired of trying to go for the guns and turns around to beat Galaxy as hard as possible. 

They fight for another 10 minutes before a vibration in Galaxy's pocket distracts her enough for Jasmine to get the upper hand. Jasmine knocks her to the floor diving for her gun, before turning and shooting Galaxy in the chest, while she struggles to get up. She collapses to the floor and Jasmine walks out of the building as the victor. 

Once she exits the door, the teachers all stare at her in surprise that she managed to come out on top, but she merely limps her ways to the nurse on site to check over the injuries Galaxy managed to give her during their fight.

When the nurse finishes, she returns to the testing grounds to wait with everyone else for the other victors. It takes almost 4 hours for the rest of the girls to finish their test, but each time one of the girls walks out they look at Jasmine in surprise because they all expected Galaxy to win. Jasmine just scoffs at them, rolling her eyes.

After they have all completed the test, the headmaster leads the girls to a separate building with rooms designated for graduates. Jasmine collapses on the bed and lays there for a few minutes before everything that happened that day sunk into her. She had killed the women she considered sister with no show of regret or any emotions at all. She had killed the one person in the world that she could look up to as a mother figure, Galaxy. Galaxy might not have been much older than her, but she still could recognize that Galaxy took care of them all as a mother would. She would cook, clean, talk them down after nightmares, protect them and do so much more.

All of sudden the dam broke, and any tears that Jasmine had managed to hold back burst forth and she started bawling into her sheets. That night she cried herself to sleep, hoping that when she woke up it would all be a bad dream.