41. So... you're Mark's... boyfriend???

John's POV

I can't believe she knew who I was dating the whole freaking time! We thought we had kept it a pretty good secret, I mean could you imagine the retaliation if his mafia found out! They would destroy him faster than a cheetah chasing its prey. Fuck! I throw the bottle of beer I had started before her call into the wall, shattering it and spraying glass and beer all over the room. Grabbing my keys, I sprint out to the car, taking off at max speeds. The usual 30 minute drive only took me 10 minutes of bobbing and weaving through the other carss.

After I reach G's mansion, I see her standing at the entrance yelling, "what took you so long! This is why I wanted you to either buy a closer place or live here!" Then she turns around leading the way to what I presume is her office.

Two of the girls I met when G took the school down are already waiting in her office. They shoot me confused looks before eyeing G for some more answers. She just says, "later" in her commanding voice before turning back to me. "So Mark; Thea, or as you know her Tiger; Stacy, or Star; and Jace have been kidnapped by men loyal enough to my father to go against me." She tilts her head to the side, "If it wasn't so insulting I'd almost be impressed with his tenacity." spitting her anger out while curling her hand into a fist to hold herself back.

I glance between her fists and her face before taking a step to the side to let her swing at the wall if she needs to. "Alright then, what do you want to do about this?" I wait for a second before stopping her from speaking again. "Hold up, let me rephrase because you want to destroy him right this instant. How do we continue with your original plan from here?"

She looks at me curiously, "You're surprisingly calm after your boyfriend just got kidnapped by his psychotic sperm donor who just killed his wife for siding with me."

I shrug at her statement, "If he wasn't on your good side, I'd be terrified, but you actually want to protect him, so I'm confident that you can get him back safely." Then I turn seriously, changing my aura to one of protection and anger, "If he isn't, the man who has him is mine! I will destroy him with everything I have until he begs for the sweet sweet release of death that won't come until he is dead in the eyes and no longer feels the pain I put him through."

She nods her head before spacing out. Glancing at the other two in the room, I decide to talk to them while G has her think session, "So... I'm John... What are your real names? I know your code names, but I don't think you want others knowing about those here."

They share a nervous look before one speaks up for the both of them, "I'm Rosie, G's little sister. This is Ruby." Ruby nudges her again, "Ok fine... So... you're Mark's... boyfriend??? He never told us about you."

Shit! I guess he never got the chance to tell her about anything. I rub my neck slightly nervously, "yeah... He was actually supposed to tell you about that tonight, but I guess he never got the chance to tell you."

The rage filled their eyes as the reminder that their brother was taken from them crashed into their thoughts. Rosie stalks around G's desk before getting on the computer.

"I can't do nothing. Let's see who sperm donor's been talking to for the last two days." Rosie snarls as she logs in.

Ruby nods her head angrily. I find her rage surprising considering she isn't related and hasn't known him for long, but she did have a close relationship with two of the others who were kidnapped, so I guess that makes sense.

I start calling some of G's captains to tell them to get their units ready, we might be taking the american mafia leaders down for good.

After about 20 minutes, G breaks out of her trance in full force. "Alright, listen up. I'm going to meet with him in a public place. I can't be wired because he'll find it, but I will make sure to have cameras on us. John, you will be nearby, but since you're dead no one can see you. You had connections with some of his men. I need you two to break in and out of where he's keeping them. This is not a rescue mission, it's a recon mission, so I don't care how much you want to save them. Leave them there. I'll call the girls to make a synchronised move on all of the men involved in taking them."

Once she's set the meet up with her father, we each head to take care of our part of the job. I set up a base just out of their sight and position all the people around the meet-up spot. She calls the girls to position themselves on her father's men. And Rosie and Ruby are right outside the hideout they are keeping them at.

A/n

I know I know this is so short! But I wanted to get something out for you guys!

Thanks for being patient! I'll be better about updating now!

What did you think about John? (PS she was supposed to kill him right before going back to the school in ch. 9)

See you in the next chapter!