59. She might kill me

Tyler's POV 

I shouldn't have said those words! She's been ignoring me ever since. I know I deserve it, but she has been neglecting herself ever since. The last time she ate was the night before our fight and that was a week ago! 

I get it she has a soft spot for Ghost, but that doesn't mean I should have to hide my feelings about that bitch. 

Well my brother's coming for a meeting today, so maybe I'll ask him for some advice. He's pissed off enough girls to be an expert in it. 

Groaning, I rub my forehead, tired of overthinking everything. After a moment of trying to calm my mind, she walks in, drops a folder on my desk, and walks out without a word or acknowledging my existence. 

Ring! Ring! My phone tells me that Jacques is calling. Trust him to know when someone's thinking about him. 

"Quelle!?! (What!?!)" I scream into the phone letting all my frustrations out. 

"Putain frère ! Qui t'a énervé ? (Damn bro who pissed you off?)" Jacques chuckles. 

I groan before shutting my office door discreetly, "J'ai énervé ma nouvelle patronne et elle ne m'a pas dit un mot depuis. Elle ne reconnaît même pas mon existence lorsqu'elle dépose des fichiers sur mon bureau. J'ai peur qu'elle me tue. (I pissed my new boss off and she hasn't said a word to me since. She literally doesn't even acknowledge my existence when she drops files on my desk. I'm worried she might kill me.)" 

"Je suis sûr qu'elle ne te tuera pas. Je doute qu'elle puisse de toute façon. Mais que s'est-il passé exactement ? (I'm sure she won't kill you. I doubt she could anyways. What exactly happened though?)" He asks curiously.

"Eh bien, c'est l'assassin Rogue, et elle est allée à l'école avec The Ghost. Un matin de la semaine dernière, elle m'expliquait la vie à l'école et à quel point elle était mauvaise lorsqu'elle a commencé à me dire à quel point The Ghost était pire. Je lui ai dit que le fantôme devrait aller se suicider pour sauver le monde de la douleur. (Well she's the assassin Rogue, and she went to school with The Ghost. One morning last week she was explaining life at the school and how bad it was when she started telling me about how The Ghost had it worse. I told her that the Ghost should go kill herself to save the world some pain.)" I tell him sheepishly.

I can hear Jacques facepalming himself, "Toi idiot! Je me fiche de qui vous parlez, vous ne dites jamais ces mots à quelqu'un d'autre. Jamais! (You idiot! I don't care who you are talking about, you never say those words to anyone else. Ever!)"

"Je sais! Je sais! Mais elle savait ce que je ressentais pour le Ghost avant qu'elle n'apporte quoi que ce soit à propos de cette garce. (I know! I know! But she knew how I felt about the Ghost before she brought anything about the bitch up.) " I whined to my brother. 

"Tu es un idiot. (You are an idiot.)" He deadpanned before sighing. "Amende! Si vous voulez vous racheter, vous devez vous EXCUSER et lui demander ce qui pourrait vous aider. J'espère juste que tu ne l'as pas déclenchée. (Fine! If you want to make it up to her, you have to APOLOGIZE and ask her what would help. I just hope you didn't trigger her.)" 

His words make me freeze. Shit! She hasn't eaten, she isn't sleeping and I doubt she's doing anything to stay healthy right now.

"Bien.  Pourquoi as-tu rappelé ? (Alright. Why did you call again?)" I question him.

"Grand-père voulait que je vérifie si tu allais bien. (Grandpa wanted me to check up on you.)"

"Je suis contente. (I am fine)" 

"D'accord. À bientôt. (Ok. See you soon.)" He says before hanging up the call. 

Groaning, I run my hand through my hair pissed at myself for triggering her. My anger at myself only grows until my need to punch something overwhelms me. Barely registering what I'm doing, I rush out of the office and to the nearest gym hoping to punch my mind to ease before anger consumes me completely

A/N

So short! I wish I made it longer, but the next chapter deserves its own section.

Ok my peeps I need to rant!

You can totally skip this I'm just venting about life.

So my brother got married this weekend right, and like cool and all, but my sister in law was staying with my family the week before. My family planned, put on, and paid for just about everything for this wedding from the flowers to the catering to the fucking chairs! And this bitch was the most ungrateful human being ever! She literally complained about every little thing the whole time and then couldn't be bothered to lift a fucking finger to help set up or clean up. My brother wasn't as bad, but he is still a douche. He literally left while everyone else was cleaning the next day to hang out at a friend's house!

Oh and they forced their dogs to come live with us for the week because they can't be bothered to train them to be nice to humans despite the fact we already have a sick dog we're trying to take care of and our house can't handle 5 dogs at once. And not once did they clean up when their dogs peed and pooped in the house.

To say I am pissed at them is an understatement! 😤😡😤🤬

Ok I'm done now. Thanks if you actually read that.

See you in the next chapter!