32. Fear me

Galaxy POV

When I finally got Mark to leave, I was pussed off. He had the nerve to tell me that I should have saved us earlier! In case he didn't realize I was just as trapped as Rosie was, so it's a miracle I even managed to get us all out safely. 

Jasmine and I finished the preparations with Jackson tied sitting to a chair facing his brother tied to the desk. I really didn't want to wait any longer so I got a warm glass of water and stuck Jackson’s hand in it. It only took him 5 seconds to pee on himself, and 2 more before he woke up with a start. I then did the same thing to Sam. 

With them both awake, my excitement grew, it had been so long since I had allowed myself to do anything like this. 

Turning to my sperm donor, "tsk, tsk, tsk You know Jackson all of this could have been avoided if you had just signed the contract, but noooo. You just had to pretend to be the tough guy. Now Sam here gets to pay the price."

I stalk around the desk Sam is laying on and keep eye contact with Jackson. I notice every time his breathing is irregular and his quiet whimpers rack his body with fear. I smirk at him. "You were right to fear me Jackson, but the worst part is… you created me." 

Jasmine can't hold in her laughter at my speech anymore and bursts out laughing. Jackson whips his head around noticing her for the first time. His eyes glint like he found himself a weakness that he can exploit. "Couldn't do this alone? You just had to bring one of your lackies to do the dirty work? And what happened to Mark?"

Jasmine's anger is evident on her face, so I pull his attention towards me again, "My lackies, hah, more like my sisters, and Jasmine here is the only one I would ever allow to see me go full demon. Mark will never see me like this."

Jackson smirks at that, "Hate to break it to you darling, but he's probably watching on the video cameras right now."

Jasmine bursts out laughing again, so I signal her to tell the story. I really need to teach her more control, maybe I'll do that later. "G here pissed him off, so I sent him to Ashley for some distraction. He won't even be in the building while this is happening. Also those cameras are showing nothing but a black screen."

The color drains from his face quite nicely, so I smirk and walk closer to Sam in front of me. "So how about it? Do you really want me to hurt your little brother?" I say childishly with an evil glint in my eyes. 

Jackson shakes his head no so fast, I'm surprised he didn't give himself whiplash. "I'll never give him complete control! I worked so hard to build it!"

Jasmine scoffs, "Wow, talk about a selfish ass. G, I am authorizing level 1."

My smile grows bigger, "Yes! I haven't even gotten to level 1 since that time we killed the director! Does that even count as level 1?"

"It should, I mean the stuff you did before I got there was level 1 alright." Jasmine thinks out loud.

I nod agreeing with her, then pull the case I brought in earlier closer, so I could pull my favorite needle out. I had stripped Sam of all his clothes earlier, so I searched for the point on his chest I needed. "Ahh there it is," I say loudly pushing the needle into his chest. "This needle will make sure that no matter what I do, he can't pass out on me. It's rather convenient."

Sam looks at me in horror, and I just stare at him with my coldest face. Looking between the brothers, I pull out my favorite knife for torture. It has a serrated edge so that when I use it to stab there is twice as much pain and if I cut off any ligaments, the doctors won't be able to reattach it. 

Sam notices this, and he starts to squirm, but refuses to let any noises out of his mouth. Honestly, that makes me happy because I know that he will entertain me longer. Jackson on the other hand is blubbering like an idiot, but still refuses to sign. 

I sigh at their pathetic useless attempts to make me stop. "Sorry old friend, looks like I won't be using you today." I tell my knife before setting it down and pulling the knife that was underneath it out. This one has one of the sharpest blades I've ever found in my years abroad.

The slight relief is evident on Sam's face, when he sees that it's only a normal blade, but unfortunately for him a normal blade in my hands will never be safe. 

I nod my head to Jasmine, so she knows to move forward and force Jackson to watch as I play with his brother. I move the knife in my hand till it's resting right above his lung, "Do you know what would happen if I were to stab him right here?"

It seems that Sam knows as he lets out a quiet whimper, but Jackson doesn't even register that I asked. I move my knife to all of Sam's vital spots, testing my sperm donor’s knowledge and fear. 

When I decide it's time to really begin I move to Sam's hand and as slowly as possible I cut his pinky finger off. I then give him a moment to calm himself, so that the next one will hurt 10 times worse. Sam manages to hold in his screams until I get to his thumb, then he shrieks like a banshee. 

Jackson hasn't cracked yet, but I know he will soon, especially when I take the rest of the stump. I move my blade to take off Sam's hand at his wrist, but before I can do anything, I decide that it wasn't enough. 

I signal Jasmine to switch places with me, so I can taunt Jackson more. Jasmine moves to where I stood taking up the brass knuckles that I keep in the box as well. She turns her body, so that she can hit him in the spots that have the most nerve ends, so that his screams will pierce the room and Jackson’s ear drums. 

I lean down, whispering into his ears, “The only reason he’s in such pain right now, is because you are being a stubborn bastard. He could be done with this pain, if you only put your signature on this piece of paper.” I hold the contract in his face, but moves it before he can spit on it. 

Sam did his best to hold out but eventually Jasmine hit the needle stuck in his chest still, and he passed out. “G, he’s out cold, how long do we give him?” 

“Give him 2 minutes, I need to talk to Jackson for a minute anyways.” I say turning to sit on his lap, “I need you to sign this, I won’t stop and he won’t die, until you have.” His tears run down his face making him into a sad puppy dog. 

Jackson still shakes his head no, so I get up off of his lap turning to Jasmine, “Take over. Don’t let him relax. I want him trembling in fear.” 

Jasmine nods, taking the knuckles off before she takes my place once again. I decide that I should up the stakes, so I remove the needle in his chest before splashing his face with cold water. I replace the needle, so that he can’t pass out again, slightly sending a glare towards Jasmine’s sheepish eyes. Then I pull out another needle, I push it into one of his lungs as I stare into my sperm donor’s eyes. “Do you know what I just did?” I ask him seriously. 

He replies with a shaky voice, “You… you… you punctured hi… his… his lung didn’t you?” 

I nod, “Yes, and the moment I remove this needle there will be no chance to save him, and I’ll bring Jace in instead. The one child who you still have a chance with will see his father as a weak spineless human benign who betrayed him.” I spit at him knowing that he sees that as the ultimate disrespect. 

My father sobs in fear, “I… I… Let me show it to my lawyer.”

I laugh at his insolence, “Do you honestly expect me to agree to that? No, you will sign it here and now and your lawyer can look at it later.” 

It takes quite a bit of threatening, but eventually he gives in, and I call Paris in to deal with all of Sam’s injuries, he will be good as new in a month or two. She even reattached his fingers. Afterwards I spend a couple of minutes pouting because I only got to level 3 of my wickedness.

With everything settled I put the contract in Mark’s room, and went in search of Ashley, to see how much Mark actually told her. After that I went to check on everyone else before going to see how Mark was dealing with all of this.