Chapter 35

Y/N's POV

"So. Explain." I said harshly.

Ariana hits my arm scoldingly.

I shrug my shoulders at her and motion for Gabby to talk.

"Well to start, your dad and I met at a coffee shop little while back. In the beginning it was going so well, he seemed like he treated Rosie well" She said looking over at the baby.

"Rosie was terrified to be anywhere near my dad and you're telling me he treated her right?" I ask getting angry, Ariana placed her hand on my arm to calm me down.

"Well, I thought he did until I moved in. As the weeks went by he began to get aggressive. I had noticed he wouldn't get Rosie if she started crying and would assume I would go get her. He was always out of the house and would leave me with her" She said.

"Then he would get physical. I don't want to go into detail at the moment but it was scary. I can't leave him because I'm afraid for my life and hers" She said, tears beginning to fill her eyes as Ariana reaches over and hands her a tissue.

"Thank you" She said taking it from Ariana who smiles lightly in response.

"So you just allowed him to hurt you and my baby sister?" I asked.

"I didn't have a choice, Y/N. He threatened the most awful things upon us. Even you two" She said looking between the both of us.

"We need to do something. Rosie can't stay with you guys anymore" I say standing up and pacing around the living room.

"I agree. As for what to do with your father, that's a tough situation" Gabby says.

"How? Let's call the police right now and send them to his house. That way we can get this started" I say.

"Y/N your dad is going to come looking for Gabby, he's probably on his way already" She said looking up at me.

"Actually he got angry, threw some bottles at the wall and left. That normally means he went down to the strip club. He shouldn't leave there for a few hours" Gabby says.

"Alright then, hand me my phone" I say sitting back down.

————
Hi guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I still have so much going on but I managed to come on and give a quick little update. I hope you enjoy:)