Chapter 26

Ariana's POV

"Madison followed me on instagram" Y/N said from the couch.

"Block her ass" I said back.

"Ariana she was nice to me, she's not making any moves. Plus if she follows me then her feed would be filled with pictures of us. Don't you think she'd get jealous?" She said back.

She has a point. Whatever.

"Whatever Y/N you're right. But if she tries to contact you, you better not answer" I said walking over to her and standing in between her legs.

"I won't, you know that" She said grabbing the back of my thighs and pulling me in for a kiss.

I straddled her lap and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Can we take Mia for a walk?" I asked looking up at her.

"Sure baby" She said moving me off her lap and going to Mia's room to get her ready.

—————

We had Mia in the stroller and were walking around our block.

It was so nice out and the sunset was beautiful.

"Y/N?" I hear someone call from behind us.

We both turn around and my blood immediately boils.

"What do you want from us" I ask rudely.

"I was just going for a walk around my new neighborhood, excuse me for checking out the scenery" Madison said.

"You moved into this neighborhood?" Y/N asked.

The fuck? Why do you care?

I gave her a warning look and she just looked back up at Madison.

"Yeah, I wanted to move into a bigger house, more room for things. My friends moved in with me as well" Madison said staring at Y/N.

"You're house was big enough" I said.

"Oh that's so cool. I live here as well" Y/N said.

Madison just gave me a look and turned her attention back to Y/N.

"Really? That's so cool! Which house?" Madison said.

What the- Why does she need to know that?

"Okay well we have to get going before Mia gets fussy. See you never Beer" I said before grabbing the stroller but was interrupted by her talking again.

"Oh my god! I forgot! Y/N can I please meet Mia? I've been dying to since I saw the pics you posted of her!" She says.

Y/N looks at me then back at her.

"Uh, yeah I guess" She said shrugging her shoulders.

I just rolled my eyes as she made her way over to the stroller.

"Oh my god, she looks so much like you! She is so beautiful" She says looking up at Y/N.

I was starting to get more angry.

"She has the same eyes and nose as you" Madison says going to touch Y/N's face before I intrude.

"Okay that's enough. We have to leave. Let's go Y/N" I grabbed the handle of the stroller and started moving and Y/N followed.

"Oh well I'll see you around neighbor" she yelled to Y/N and I just stuck my middle finger up as we walked away.

"I only want you, remember that" Y/N said grabbing my hand.

"Mhm" I replied and she sighed.
—————
A/N:

I'm sorry this one was short i'm going to try and update more i'm just getting a little stuck with where i want this book to go.

if you have suggestions or things you wanna see feel free to comment them below🤍