Chapter 24

Ariana's POV

"They're just calling you my 'mystery girl' because they don't know your name and I didn't tag you on the picture I posted" Y/N looked up at me as she brought her head up from my lap.

"Mystery girl.. I fuck with it" She said and I laughed.

"Most of it is from the paps pictures too. They think Mia is mine" I said.

"Do you wanna go online and answer their questions or something?" Y/N asked.

"I think we should go live" I said.

"You're gonna what? Miss Grande would never" Y/N joked and I laughed pushing her shoulder playfully.

"This is going to break the internet" She laughed.

I set up my phone to go live and waited for Y/N while she grabbed Mia.

She sat down next to me on the couch and placed Mia in her lap.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yep. Start whenever" She said.

The second the live stream started the number went from 1k to 300k in 5 seconds and it kept going up.

I waited a minute or so before I started talking.

"Hi everyone" I smiled and leaned over so Y/N and Mia were in the camera.

The comments section started going crazy and the viewers went up to 500k.

"There's literally 500,000 people in here what the fuck is going on" I said laughing.

"Ok, well on that note I guess we'll get started. So we wanted to go live just to answer your guys' questions cause there's been a lot happening in the last day or so" I started.

"I would usually never do this this is literally not me at all. But whatever we're gonna do it anyway. Ok so"
I turned the camera to Y/N and Mia again and Mia started to grab at my phone.

"This is Y/N and her baby Mia" I said.

"Hi guys" Y/N smiled at the camera and Mia stared at the screen watching the comment section move rapidly.

"I know you've probably seen that video and I wasnt going to say anything on it but i guess i will now" I looked over at Y/N and then back at the camera.

"So basically Y/N and I are dating" I started again.

"Ew this is so not me I hate this, baby why did we do this" I said laughing and Y/N laughed which cause Mia to laugh.

I looked at the number in the corner and some how there were 1 million people watching.

"Shut the fuck up there's a million people watching that's intimidating but anyway that's really all the main things covered. No the baby is not mine, she is Y/N's who is my girlfriend. Okay I love you bye" I said and ended the stream.

My phone was blowing up from notifications.

"You handled that well" Y/N laughed.

"That was so not something I would do I literally should've just went on twitter but I really don't feel like dealing with that today" I said leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah but now everything important is confirmed or denied so that's good" Y/N said.

"Yeah true" I said picking up my head.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked and Y/N nodded her head.

"The ring?" Y/N asked getting up to put Mia down for a nap.

"Always" I said searching for the movie on the TV.
_____\\\____\\\___