Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

Ariana had gotten a call that Scott was in a car accident.

We rushed over to the hospital and the dancers that were home right now were all outside waiting.

"Please tell me he's okay" Ariana said worriedly.

"He's okay. A few cuts and he broke his arm. His car is completely totaled" Brian said.

Ariana looked down with a sad expression. She hates seeing people in pain.

We got to see Scott in his room, he had a few cuts that needed stitches, his arm was wrapped and he was fast asleep.

"He should be out for a while. You can stay if you would like but it's all up to the anesthesia to know
when he'll be awake" The doctor said before leaving.

"Do you wanna stay baby?" I asked Ariana.

"Just for a little bit" She said staring at Brian's arm.

——-
We got back home an hour later and I could tell Ariana was still upset.

"Is he okay?" Joan asked getting up holding Mia.

"Yeah. A Few stitches and a broken arm but he'll be okay. Thanks for coming to watch her Joan" I said taking Mia from her arms.

"Anytime my loves. Call me if you need anything" She said and walked out.

"I just hate seeing people I love get hurt" Ariana looked over at me.

"I know babe. He's going to be fine" I said reassuringly.

I went upstairs and put Mia to bed. As I walked downstairs I noticed it was completely silent.

I walked in to see Ariana completely out on the couch.

I smiled and picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me and laid her head in my neck.

I took us upstairs and laid her down under the covers before getting in beside her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Good night my love" I said closing my eyes.

"Night baby"
———
A/N:
I'm so sorry I haven't updated:( I had some writers block and I also was in Orlando for cheer nationals but i'm back and i'll update again soon:)