Chapter 5

Ariana's POV:

It was wild.

We literally texted the same question at the same time.

Speaking for myself I just missed her and really wanted to talk to her.

I needed to know if she felt it too and now that it's been a bit since Mia was born I feel like we can talk about it.

The crew went back to visit family and what not but my family, Courtney and I are flying to New York today to visit Y/N and Mia.
———
We are currently on the jet ride to New York and I've been non stop thinking about her.

I'm just so excited to see them again. It's weird because technically she's just a fan but to me she's more.

Courtney was saying how she knows somethings up between us but I just acted like I had no idea what she was talking about.

To be honest, I don't even know if I should bring it up to Y/N anymore because I don't want to put any pressure on her. I also don't want her getting the wrong idea or anything.

She just had a baby and she's supposed to be a fan of mine. Nothing can happen between us and nothing will. No matter how much I want it to.

It was now around 8:45 in the evening and we just landed.

My driver took us from the airport to her house and the whole way I could not contain my excitement.

When we arrived everyone was busy taking their luggage from the trunk but I was too busy running up her driveway to see her.

I knocked on the door and hear a voice yell "coming!" making me smile.

She opened the door and I swear my breath was taken away. There she stood in sweatpants and a crop top with a messy bun placed at the top of her head. She was holding Mia's baby monitor in one hand and a bottle tucked under her arm.

*****

A/N: Very very short update and i'm so sorry ab it but Y'ALL.. #25 IN ARIANA GRANDE RIGHT NOW!!!??? THANK U SO MUCH

also it's my homecoming today but I promise I'm going to start updating more :)