Chapter 13

A/N: Hiiii:) Yeah jk I wanted to post again tn so here you go
———
Y/N's POV:

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I was screaming at Isabelle.

"What? We're busy we have things we need to get done!" She was acting as if she didn't just ruin my whole relationship.

"I didn't ask you for help! You fucking walked into my house and I had no idea! I should be calling the damn cops on you right now!" I need to talk to Ariana right now.

"Maybe lock your door then. And you can do so much better than that whore. That's what i'm here to make you realize" She did not.

I lost it. I got up in her face and started yelling and pointing my finger at her.

"Don't you EVER disrespect my girl like that again. The only god damn whore I know is you. You treated me like absolute GARBAGE through out our entire relationship. Ariana and I have been dating a month and she's treated me better than you ever had in the year and a half we dated. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will NOT let you ruin the only good thing besides Mia that I have going to for me right now. Get the FUCK out of my house and don't you ever even THINK of coming within a ten mile radius of my property again. Also, if you even think to speak, or even look at Ariana once it will be the last thing you ever do. Now. Get. Out. Of. My. LIFE" I said pushing her out the door and slamming it in her face.

I let out a breath I seem to have been holding in the whole time and threw myself onto the couch.

I need to call Ari.
———
Ariana's POV:

Normally I would go for a nice glass of red wine or some champagne. However, tonight I needed to drink until I forgot my own name.

"Ari..That's your 5th shot, you're gonna be bombed with how much of a lightweight you are" Scott says.

"I need this." I said.

"Maybe you should just call her instead of drinking it away" He continued.

"You think I haven't tried!!" I yelled but remembered we were in a bar and stopped.

"Sorry I mean I have and she hasn't answered. I don't know what to do-"

I was cut off by my phone ringing and due to the ringtone I knew who it was. She was calling me.

"Answer it" Scott said.

I accepted the call and put my phone to my ear but before I could speak I heard her yelling.

"Ariana and I have been dating a month and she's treated me better than you ever had in the year and a half we dated. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will NOT let you ruin the only good thing besides Mia that I have going to for me right now"

I think Y/N accidentally butt dialed me cause it didn't seem like she was talking to me.

"Get the FUCK out of my house and don't you ever even THINK of coming within a ten mile radius of my property again. Also, if you even think to speak, or even look at Ariana once it will be the last thing you ever do. Now. Get. Out. Of. My. LIFE"

Shit. She was talking to Isabelle. My baby wasn't cheating on me.

I heard the door slam. She let out a sigh and I
heard shuffling before she said-

"Shit. Ari? Are you there?"

"I'm here baby" I said quietly. The drinks were starting to hit now and the room felt like it was spinning.

"I'm so sorry, she walked into my house and I had no idea and-"

"-I know baby. I heard" I said.

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God. I can't lose you. Wait? Where are you right now Ariana?" She asked, worry laced her voice.

"At a bar with the crew...Had some drinks...It's sick"

I could barely get out my words.

"I gotta go baby..I'll talk to you soon" I said and hung up.

I got out of my seat and as soon as I stood up everything went black.
————
Multiple POVs for this one. Another short one but I was in the mood to post again so here you go.

I'm gonna leave y'all alone now bye.