Chapter 1

I was pulled out of my sleep from my best friend, Aria screaming the lyrics to "Break Your Heart Right Back" by Ariana Grande.

She was in the bathroom preparing for the concert in Brooklyn tonight. We both got meet and greet tickets together and have been not-so-patiently waiting for this moment for months.

Well we've been waiting for this moment for around 9 years, we both have been fans since Victorious but we finally got the tickets a few months back.

Her loud footsteps were heard running down the hall into my room.

"Bitch! You need to get ready, we have to leave in 2 hours!" She yelled over the loud music blasting throughout the house.

"Okay, just let me sleep for two more minutes. I've been up all night from her kicking" I said, placing my hand on my extremely large baby bump.

She walked over and sat next to my on the bed.

"Are you sure you're up for tonight? You know the doctor said there's an extreme risk she could come at any moment" Aria said.

"For sure. I wouldn't miss this moment. Plus if anything happens the hospital is right down the road" I said. (A/N I don't think this is true but let's pretend)

"Okay" She said, smiling at me.

****

Within two hours my hair and make up were done and I was dressed in my oversized God is a woman crew neck and a pair of soffee shorts. Hopefully no judgemental people see my bump from how baggy it is.

We made our way to the arena and arrived at about 4:45. We were let into sound check at 5:00 and everything went very well.

She answered questions, and we played a few games. It was insane.

We made our way over to the back rooms, where we waited to go in to meet her.

Aria and I were bouncing off the walls with excitement.

When we arrived I thought it would be best to be in the back of the line, not only just because that way we supposedly have more time, but also incase something happens, we aren't in anyone's way.

About 20 minutes go by and we were about to be led in. An excruciating pain swarmed my body, making me yell out and grab Aria's arm crouching down.

"Are you okay ma'am?" The security guard asked.

"Y/N? What's going on? Do we need to get you to the hospital?" Aria asked.

Just like that the pain was gone.

"Nope. I'm alright" I smiled at them.

The security guard gave us a confused looked and Aria had worry etched all over her face.

"Are you sure? I really think we should, your face looks-"

"I'm fine" I said.

We were so close I couldn't go anywhere now.

"Okay" She said, turning back to the guy.

"Alright ladies, you can make your way over to that man right there, he will take you in" the security guard said, pointing to Roshad.

We thanked him and walked over to Roshad, who gave us a very welcoming smile.

"Welcome ladies! How are we today?" He asked with a smile from ear to ear.

"Very good" We both said, mirroring his smile.

After a few minutes of small talk, waiting for Ariana to be ready, he finally led us inside.

Roshad pulled the curtains open. "Alright ladies, you can step inside" He said.

As soon as we walked in the room Ariana was already facing us with the biggest smile.

Her eyes were so big and she was so small. She was the most beautiful human i've ever laid my eyes on.

"Hi cuties!" She exclaimed walking over to us with her arms wide open.

Suddenly the sharp pain came back, but this time i felt something run down my legs and on to the floor...
———
A/N:

Hi! I really don't know what made me decide to write this story but I am so, enjoy!:)

~Gi🖤