Chapter 29

Y/N's POV

Last night was the absolute craziest night of my life.

Ariana and I got home around 4:30 in the morning and were so exhausted that we passed out on the couch in our clothes.

I had woken up around 2pm and got up to make us food when I realized the door to my office had been opened.

I haven't been in there since last week and I always close it so Mia can't get in and rip up my papers now that she's walking.

I cautiously walk over to the door and open it further to check inside.

Nobody was there.

I played it off as if I had forgotten or maybe Ariana had gone in there for whatever reason.

Ariana walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"Morning baby" she walks over to me and kisses me sweetly.

"More like afternoon" I laughed.

"Shit we slept in so late" She said looking at the clock.

"Did you happen to leave my office door open?" I ask looking down at her.

"No, you always say to close it because of Mia. And why would i go in there?" She laughs but looks confused.

My heart beat quickens because I know for sure I didn't leave it open.

"We have to go get Mia" Ariana says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Can I stay back?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, sure" Ariana says.

"I just don't feel the best, tell your mom I say thank you" I say moving to sit down.

"Alright?" She grabs her keys and walks out the door.

As soon as she leaves I begin to search the house.

Everything seemed clear. I start walking down the stairs and go into the kitchen.

As soon as I open the door someone is standing there and holding a gun up to my head.

"What the fuck?" I throw my heads up in surrender and start to walk back.

"It's time you learn your lesson, kid"

—————