Chapter 34

Y/N's POV

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Y/N, look. I know you're upset and I completely understand. I want to explain everything to you and I would rather not do it over the phone. Is there anyway we can meet up and talk this over?" She asks.

Ariana sits next to me and places her hand on my thigh.

I look down at her hand as I think.

"You can come by my place if you want. Ariana and I were just making dinner"

There was a slight pause followed by glass shattering and a muffled whimper.

"I'll be over in 5" She said weakly and hung up the phone.

Ariana turned to me with a worried look and I reassured her it was okay.

About ten minutes had passed and Gabby still hasn't arrived.

"It's fine, she's okay. She probably got stuck in traffic" I said to Ariana.

"Baby maybe you should give her a call" Ariana said going over to Rosie, who had started crying, and picking her up.

"If she isn't here within the next 2 minutes I will" I said taking Rosie from Ariana.

"Don't cry baby it's okay" I said rocking her back and forth.

Just as I was about to pick up the phone and call her again, the doorbell rang.

I walk over and open it seeing Gabby standing in the doorway with a bottle of wine.

"Sorry i'm late, I picked up a bottle cause I feel like we all need a glass tonight" She said chuckling.

I smiled and opened the door for her allowing her to step inside.

"You have a beautiful home" She said looking around.

"Thank you" I said moving into the kitchen.

"Please, take a seat" I said, motioning to the stool at the island.

I popped the cork off the wine.

"Let's get down to business"

————-
Hi y'all!

I'm so so sorry it's been months since i've updated.

I've had a lot going on with college and the virus and so much other stuff but i'm hoping to start this book back up and update more if y'all are interested🤍