Chapter 7

Ariana's POV:

Around 11pm everyone had left to go back to the hotel.

Of course they were suspicious about me staying over but they were fine with it non the less.

After putting Mia to sleep Y/N and I made our way to the living room to talk. I would say i'm nervous about it but I know it won't be too bad.

"Alright. So I don't know how you are going to take this or what this will lead to. But getting right to the point I don't know how but I really have feelings for you and I know this may come off as too much but I-"

"I like you too Y/N" I said cutting her off.

"Wait actually?" She sounded very surprised.

"Yea I have since the day I met you. I know you're thinking with having Mia and maybe the fact that i'm a pop star it might be too much but I really think we should give it a try if you're down" I said.

"I really want to but I think we should ease into it you know?" She said while I moved myself to lay my head on her chest. I felt her heart beat quicken making me smile.

"Yeah I understand. Whenever you're ready I am too" I said.

We spent the rest of the night in her bed watching a bunch of scary movies and occasionally having to check up on Mia.

It was now 3:00 in the morning and Mia just started crying. I let Y/N sleep and got up to check on her. Turns out she just needed some loving because as soon as I picked her up she calmed down and everything else seemed to be fine.

Y/N walked in a few minutes later to Mia and I in the rocking chair.

"Looks like you got the hang of it" She smiled which I returned.

"I'm really glad I have you in my life" she said sincerely.

"Me too"
-----
Y'all. First off, I'm seeing Ari for the 7th damn time in a month from today. I cannot wait. Second, please help me out I wanna add stuff y'all want in this book so pls leave suggestions😭🖤