Chapter 19

Y/N POV:

It's been 2 weeks since i've last seen Ariana.

I didn't wanna believe what I saw and take her word for it but the pictures looked so real.

She's been constantly calling and texting me every second of the day and Ricky even tried calling me but I knew I wasn't in the right state of mind to talk to either of them right now.

I debated calling the one person that was around at the moment but I didn't know if it was the right decision.

Isabelle was my girlfriend for about a year and a half before she left me when I got pregnant with Mia. She said I "cheated" on her before I could even explain myself she slapped me right across the face and left.

When she finally let me tell her what actually happened she tried so hard to get me back and did everything she could to make up for it.

Of course I didn't take that bitch back after that but she was still there for me more than anyone when we were together.

I scrolled down to our messages and hovered my thumb over the call button.

I mean maybe it's a good idea she could really help me out right now.

I pressed the button and after a ring she picked up.

"Y/N? Why are you calling me?" She asked.

"Nice to hear from you too" I laughed.

"I'm sorry that was rude, how are you? What's up?" She laughed.

"I'm not the best right now. Can you come over for a little bit?" I asked.

"Y/N....As much as I would love to I don't think Ariana would like that.." She said.

"Ariana and I are on a break right now. I just need someone to be there for me like you were when we were together. Please just for a little bit" I begged.

She sighed. "I'm on my way" She said and hung up.

About 10 minutes later she pulled into my drive way.

I opened the door and she took a step in and pulled me into a tight hug and I just let everything out.

After a few minutes she pulled away and handed me my favortie ice cream and we went upstairs to my room.

Ariana's POV

Y/N wasn't answering any of my calls or texts so i decided it was time to just got to her.

I was driving down her block and I noticed a car parked in her driveway.

She has company over?

I pulled in and parked behind the car and made my way to the door.

I knocked and waited for her to answer the door.

After a few minutes I got worried and just let myself in.

She wasn't downstairs so I went up to her room. Her door was closed.

I opened the door and my heart dropped to my stomach.
————
An update for y'all.

I won't drag the break on for too long. Just like one mor chapter.