Chapter 9

Y/N's POV:

Her moans were like music to my ears.

The vision of her below me, my arms tightly holding hers pressed against the sheets was something any fan dreams of.

She rolled us over, her legs straddled my waist as my hands roamed over her body.

She moved off of me and laid herself in between my legs. She began to grab my leggings and pull them down-

The sound of Mia crying jolts me awake.

I groan before getting out from under the sheets and make my way towards the nursery.

"I'm coming baby, i'm coming" I said while I walk through the door.

I pick her up and rock her trying to calm her down for right now.

The door bell rings from downstairs. Who would be coming to my house at 9:00 in the morning?

I walked downstairs with Mia in my arms.

I expected to see Joan or Frankie but instead I was met with someone I never thought I would see again in my life.

"Isabelle?" Why would she be here?

"I just wanted to come see how you were doing with the baby" She says reaching for my arm.

I moved back. This bitch ain't putting a finger on me.

"Stay right here" I said before moving to put Mia in her play crib.

"I said I never wanted to see you again"

"I know... Maybe I can change your mind though.." She said before going to place her hand on my arm again.

Before I could even process what she said I am yanked back by the hood of my sweatshirt and Ariana stands in front of me wearing only one of my sweatshirts. Her hair looks like she just got 7 rounds of dick no lie.

"She's busy. I'm giving you 5 seconds to remove yourself from her fucking property before I remove your fucking eyes with this boot. I don't think either of us want that. You're ugly enough already" Ariana says while holding up a thigh high with a very long heel at the end.

The fuck did that come from?

"And who are you?" Isabelle asks. Oh shit, this isn't good. I'm getting flashbacks to the bitches she's fought over me.

I pull Ariana back but what Isabelle just said seems to set something of inside of her and she's not having it.

"Bitch don't play dumb! You know who the fuck I am. Ariana Grande world fucking famous popstar, could probably buy your house 8 times and still have enough money to buy half the country fuckin hoe. Who are you?" Ariana was basically screaming at this point.

I didn't know if I should stay but I knew I needed to move Mia. Thank God she was sleeping. I brought her up to her nursery as fast as I could and started making some tea while watching from the kitchen. These bitches could kill each other in a matter of seconds.

When I finished making my tea they were still screaming at each other so I just sipped away while standing behind Ariana who was currently throwing her arms around in Isabelle's face.

"I don't know who gave you the God damn right to even look at Y/N. All I know is clearly you didn't cut it so now she's with me, who happens to be able to satisfy her every need. So if you'll excuse me imma get back to that and you can never come back here again or it will be the fucking end for you. Bye!" Ariana says before slamming the door in her face then moving to the window to see if she left.

I just stood back staring at her with a blank face. I honestly didn't think she could get like that.

"Now. I'm gonna shower. You're welcome to join if you want" She said before kissing my cheek then walking up the stairs.

..These bitches be wild..
————