Chapter 8

Ariana's POV:

After putting Mia back to sleep Y/N and I decided to go back to bed but couldn't seem to fall back asleep. It was now 4am and we were still awake.

"We've been watching TV for hours i'm bored" Y/N said.

"Well what do u wanna do?" I asked.

"I mean I have a few ideas" Y/N said with a smirk.

Wait..the fuck? Did she just say that or am I trippin..

I raised my eyebrows and looked up at her. After staring at her like that for a few seconds a smile spread across my face.

"I mean unless you don't want to..." She said.

"I never said that" I said with the smile still on my face.

Y/N raised her eyebrows before starting to lean in making me lean in as well.

The second our lips were about to touch her phone starts ringing..of fucking course. This ain't a fuckin dumb ass romantic movie.

I would like to say she ignored it and we continued, but she moved back and reached for her phone. I just rolled my eyes and layed back down to go the fuck to bed.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked her voice coming off harsh and I could slightly hear a girl on the other end making me peek my eyes open a bit.

She seemed pissed. Her eyes narrowed and her jaw locked. Not gonna lie..she looks so fucking hot right now.

"I told you to stop calling me. I don't want anything to do with you. Call me again, I swear you don't wanna know what will happen" She said before hanging up and throwing her phone onto the nightstand.

Before she could catch me snooping in on her conversation I quickly closed my eyes.

"Ariana I know you're not asleep" Y/N said and I peeked my eyes open again.

"I'm sorry" I said sitting up.

"Why? You weren't intruding, I would've gotten up if I didn't want you to hear anything" She said laughing.

"Who was that?" I asked nervously.

"My ex" She said rolling her eyes.

"Why is she calling you?" My voice dropped and i narrowed my eyes. I couldn't help it, i'm just a little protective..and jealous but whatever.

Y/N smirked at me. "Why? Is someone jealous?" She asked in an almost mocking tone.

"What? No. I'm just curious.." I said.

"The bitch won't leave me alone. She's constantly trying to hop on my dick. She doesn't understand what 'we're done' means apparently" Her tone started getting harsh and her jaw locked again, I can tell she was getting frustrated. And i swear to God if she does this again i'm gonna jump her.

She laid her head down on my chest and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry baby" I said reaching up to run my hand through her hair.

I could see the little smile that spread across her face when I said that.

"Imma try to go to sleep. Good night" She said before moving her arms so they were wrapped around me then closing her eyes.

"Goodnight love" I said before drifting into a deep sleep.

———
I hope u liked this chapter...

Also imma update more i'm sorry:///

-Gi