Chapter 10

Ariana's POV:

Sadly, I have to leave New York to start the European leg of my tour tomorrow so I'm spending time with Y/N and my family today.

I woke up in Y/N's arms as we laid in her bed. Neither of us want to move. We would both take on Europe together in a heart beat, but Mia can't travel yet and Y/N doesn't want to take her out of her home environment for a couple more months.

"We have to get up eventually, your family is coming over in a few hours"

"I don't wanna move" I said, gripping her tighter.

"You don't have to babe, I'll go get Mia ready and clean the house" She said before getting up and kissing my forehead.

That's not what I meant.

She walked out and made her way to Mia's nursery.

I don't wanna leave to be honest. Of course I wanna be back on tour, but not without Y/N.

-----
"Before your family comes over I have something I need to ask you" Y/N said.

I looked up from my plate of food giving her my full attention and nodding my head for her to continue.

"I-"

Before she could continue the door bell rang.

"I guess it'll have to wait until later" She said before going over to open the door.

I wonder what she was going to say..
-----
We were all gathered around Y/N's dining room table. I was in between her and my mom.

"So Y/N, when are y'all gonna get married?" Frankie asked making Y/N nearly choke on her food.

"Uh.."

"Frankie! Shut the hell up. We all know it will happen but don't rush them!" My mom spoke up.

I placed my hand on Y/N's thigh under the table in a comforting manner, but it seemed to make her jump a bit.

Before I could move it she relaxed and placed her hand over mine.

"I'm just curious! It's about time Ariana seals the deal" Frankie continued.

"I'll be back" I said before getting up and going to the bathroom.

It was too much for me to handle right now and I knew it was hurting Y/N too.

It wasn't long before she followed me and knocked on the door.

I opened it for her and she walked in and just hugged me. She knew relationships were hard for me sometimes.

"Listen. I'm ready whenever you are. Please remember that" She said looking into my eyes.

That let me know she genuinely meant it.

Before I could process what was going on we were both leaning in.

Her lips finally met mine and I swear I felt sparks fly everywhere. Before anything could get heated she pulled away and just looked into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked looking up at her.
---
oop-

bit of a filler but hope u liked it anyway