Chapter 2

All three of us looked down at the ground.

Did I really just piss myself?

Then I realized what it was.... oh shit.

My water broke..

I grabbed tightly onto Aria's arm and crouched down again, screaming in pain.

"Y/N!" Aria yelled.

Roshad came running into the room, and Ariana's friends did as well.

"What is going on?" Roshad asked worriedly.

"Her water broke! We need to get her to a hospital!" Aria yelled.

"What!!" Ariana, her friends, and Roshad all yelled at the same time.

Meanwhile i was squeezing Aria's arm like my life depended on it, still crouched down, screaming as the pain began to get worse.

"Holy shit! What the fuck do we do! This has never happened before holy shit what do we do." Ariana began rambling.

I looked up and saw everyone surrounding me with worried looks on their faces.

Courtney, Doug, Frankie, Josh, Daniel, Victoria, Tommy, Alexa, Scootie, Mikey, Aria, Joan, Aaron, Roshad and the security guard from outside we're all hovering over me.

"She needs to be rushed to the emergency room right away" Joan says bending down next to me.

"Take deep breaths for me" Joan said and I did as told.

Ariana bends down in front of me, placing her hand on my knee.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Y/N" I croaked out.

"Okay Y/N we are all here for you we are going to be with you the whole way okay?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I'm so sorry, i shouldn't have done this, i just didn't expect it to be right now, Holy shit!" I was cut off by another contraction.

"Don't be sorry at all okay, we're gonna get you to a hospital just please keep taking deep breaths for me" Ariana spoke.

"Okay" I nodded.

Within the next 30 seconds, a wheel chair was brought in for me and a black escalade meant for Ariana's transportation was waiting out back.

Everyone began to follow as roshad placed me in the chair and brought me in the back.

"Ariana what are you doing? You have a show starting in 2 hours!" Roshad said as he rushed me down the hall.

I hadn't even noticed Ariana was speed walking down the hall right next to me.

"Cancel it. I will perform tomorrow night when i know she is okay" Ariana said.

"No, no, no please you have to do your show I'll be okay. You don't have to cancel it" I said looking up at her.

"No. I need to know you're okay. Please Roshad just this once. I won't be able to perform knowing she's in pain, when she was supposed to be here" She said.

"Okay. Call Scooter once we arrive at the hospital" Roshad spoke as he lifted me out of the wheel chair and into the car.

Ariana sat right next to me as Roshad got in the passengers seat.

Joan, Frankie, Alexa, Courtney and Aria all piled into the back seats.

The car sped out of the parking lot, and down to the hospital.

———
oop-👀

If anyone has any suggestions for this book let me know I could really use them:)