Chapter 16

Ariana POV:

The slight movement of Y/N getting up next to me had woken me up.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you, I'm just going to check on Mia and i'll be back" She said before leaning down and pecking my lips.

A few minutes later she walked in with Mia and got back in bed.

Mia was now 6 months old. She crawled her way over to me and reached up to grab my hair. Y/N grabbed her before she could and placed her in my lap.

She was the cutest baby ever and was starting to look just like Y/N.

I grazed my hand over her chubby cheek and a little smile came on her face as she cuddled into my chest.

My heart is fucking melting right now, are you kidding?

"She loves you" Y/N said looking over at me.

"And I love her right back" I smiled gently placing my hand on Mia's back.

—————
The three of us spent the day in bed watching movies until Y/N decided we should go out to eat.

We got ready and packed up Mia's bag and my driver took us to some fancy restaurant in town.

Bringing a baby may not be the best idea but Mia is actually very well behaved.

We had a nice dinner and Mia didn't shed a tear the entire time.

Aria told us to drop Mia off at her place so we could go out on our own for a night and Y/N immediately jumped at her offer.

We were now on our way to a club with a few of our friends and planned on getting wasted.

It's been over a year since Y/N had a sip of any alcohol and she wanted to make this one night last.

A few shots in and I was already up against her on the dance floor. Courtney was somewhere with Tiley, Brian and Scott had found some twin girls they were with and Darrion had met some guy and left a while ago.

Taya and the rest of them were at a booth playing some drinking game.

My eyes were starting to feel heavy due to the alcohol and as I was fighting to keep them open I feel a familiar pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Come with me to the bathroom" Y/N whispered in my ear.

————
Hi. i'm sorry i haven't updated in a minute i've been pretty busy but i'm back :) i hope u enjoyed.