Chapter 21

Ariana's POV

Y/N and I fixed things last night.

I was pissed about the whole Isabelle thing but I understand why she did it now.

We were both wrong in this situation. I was wrong to go meet up with Ricky. But it's in the past now.

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. I could hear the light breathing of Y/N still asleep next to me.

Mia started crying so I got up and walked to her nursery.

She was standing up holding onto the railing of her crib for support.

I walked over to her and she lifted one hand up, meaning she wanted me to pick her up. I checked everything over and she seemed fine so went over to Y/N's room and closed the door so we wouldn't wake her.

I brought Mia downstairs to feed her and placed her in her high chair. While I went to grab some puffs from the cabinet, Mia sat and made little noises in her chair.

"Yea? Me too baby" I said turning to her and she let out a giggle.

I poured some out on her tray and she picked one up and put it in her mouth.

When she was done I picked her up and placed her on her blanket with her toys.

Y/N came downstairs a few minutes later rubbing her hands on her face and groaning.

"Good morning to you too baby" I said laughing making Mia laugh too.

Y/N smiled and walked over to Mia picking her up as she giggled.

She placed her into her chair again and walked over to me, placing her hand on my hip and pecking my lips.

"Morning baby" She walked over to the coffee machine and starting making a cup.

"I just gave her some puffs for now I was gonna make her some pancakes" I sat down at the island next to Mia.

"Ooo can you make me some too" Y/N said with a big smile on her face.

"Sure baby" I laughed.

I finished making them pancakes and cut them up for Mia.

After they ate we sat down and watched movies for a little while before I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

My heart dropped at what they said.

"I'll be right over"
———-
Not to bring light to it but y'all...what happened on twitter yesterday.. I don't even wanna talk ab it but u a real one if u know what i'm talking ab.

Anyway another chapter for you :) Hope you enjoyed 🤍