Chapter 11

A/N: First of all... This performance... WOOO is it hot or is it just me...this outfit got me some type a way.. anyways..

Y/N's POV:

"Ari..."

"It's okay if it's too early I get it-"

"No, I will.. of course I will Ariana" I said bringing her into a hug.

She pulls away, smile beamin and all, then leans in for a kiss.

We pull away and head back into the dining room to finish our dinner.

"mhmm" I hear Frankie mumble with a smirk on his face.

Ariana just gives him a look before we sit back down.

"So y'all are dating now" he says confidently.

"Says who?" Ariana asks.

"Says the whole conversation you just had in the bathroom, Ariana's loud ass mouth can't be quite for shit which i'm sure you already know all about" He says laughing.

"Frankie!" Joan says for the second time tonight and  swats his arm.

My face is probably beat red right now..

"Anyways.. let's get back to this lovely dinner now shall we?" Ariana says.

————

Everyone had gone home and Ariana decided to spend the last night here with me.

"I don't wanna leave" She mumbles into my neck.

"I know. You'll be back home before you know it though" I ran my fingers up and down her back comfortingly.

"What if I just cancel or push back the tour" She looks into my eyes. This bitch is actually serious right now.

"What? Ariana, you and I both know that's not even an option. You have to go do your thing and you'll be back soon" She looked at me like i'm crazy.

"Baby, I would drop everything to be with you. Of course I want to be on stage but if it means staying here with you and Mia I will do it in a heart beat" She says moving her hand to caress my cheek.

"I can't let you do that Ari. We can make it work I promise" Tears started forming in her eyes. Shit i'm about to cry imma miss her so much.

All of the sudden she starts sobbing.

"I don't wanna be away from you though I feel like i'm connected to you and being away from you is gonna break me" She was crying really hard now.

"Baby please don't cry, we will work it out don't worry. We will be okay, it's only a few months"

Okay.. maybe I shouldn't have said that..shit.

"A few months is gonna feel like years!" She sobs into my neck. I felt her hot tears drop onto the exposed skin.

"I promise it will be okay. Let's just enjoy the time we have together now and watch some movies okay?" I said turning on the TV.

"Okay" She mumbles placing her head on my chest.

————
We both barely slept last night.

Between Mia needing to be cared for and us not wanting to waste our time together sleeping we stayed up all night.

We would go from watching TV to kissing and back for hours.

I would get up to see Mia and as soon as I came back she would go right back to squeezing me with her head on my chest.

At one point I had to pee really bad and she wouldn't let me go.

It was now 8am and Ariana has a flight to Europe at 12:30. Which means she has to start getting ready to leave soon.

"Baby" She was just staring at the TV, her make up was messy and her nose was red yet she still looked beautiful as ever.

"Yea" She didn't blink, it was like she was in this trance.

"Do you want to start getting ready? It's 8 now" I said softly.

She just shakes her head no and grips me tighter.

"Okay" I said going back to watching the TV.
————
It was now 10 am and she was behind schedule. I don't want her thinking i'm trying to push her out cause i'm not at all, I just don't want her to be late.

"Baby, you gotta start getting ready. Everyone will be worried if you don't show up" I started to get out of bed but she yanked me back before I could place my feet on the floor.

"5 more minutes" Her voice was raspy.

"Alright" I said getting back under the covers.
———
I was holding Mia while Ariana got the last of her things packed.

She didn't say anything as she made her way towards the door.

Her driver took her luggage and brought it to the car while she just hugged me.

"Ms. Grande, the car is ready when you are" Her driver said before going back down my driveway.

She looked up at me with her chin on my chest. I expected her to be crying again but i don't think she has anymore tears left to cry.

(A/N: Sorry...)

"Promise we will talk everyday.." She said.

"I promise. Everyday" I said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" She said placing her head on my chest.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby. I'll see you soon okay?" I said looking down at her.

"See you soon baby" She leaned up at kissed my lips sweetly.

"Bye my love i'll see you soon. Don't grow up too fast on me" She said before kissing Mia on the head, making her smile a little.

"Bye baby" She said and kissed me again.

"Bye my love" I watched as she walked down my driveway and got into her car, and it started driving away before stopping.

The fuck?

The car came back into my driveway and the little Italian started running up my driveway again.

"I promise i'm not doing some corny shit I left my phone on your counter" She said laughing.

I laughed and grabbed it for her.

"Bye babe" She kissed me again before running back to the car and it drove away.
———

A/N: Should i do a time skip past the European leg or do y'all wanna see some long distance??