Chapter twenty nine

Okay first guys, this may be the last chapter for about 40 days cause I'm giving up wattpad for lent. I'm that addicted. But I AM COMING BACK. anyway, so sorry it took a while to update, I'm on a school trip and crap sooooo
LOVE YALL xxx
----------------------------
Percy's POV
The car has been pretty much silent for a while... and I still don't know where we're going. Not like the prophecy said anything, besides Taco Bell, but I guess they know more than I do at this point.
The city streets turned to highways and then turned to gravel roads. The dust and rocks fly up in the air around us, which causes Grover to close the windows.
I start humming to some random tune.
Yes that's how bored I am.
Or just worried, I can't seem to tell.
"Will you SHUT UP?!?" Thalia reaches from behind me and slaps me on the back of the head.
"Hey! She hit meeee!" I whine, looking at Grover.
"He deserved it. Singing Justin Bever!"
"I was humming. And it's Justin Beiber."
"Oh so you're on his side now, huh? Is that how it's gonna be?!?" She screams.
"Chill out, guys." Grover inturrupts.
Thalia and I glare at each other for a minute or two.
Or three.
Or four, you don't know.
Anyway.
"So how do you even know where we're supposed to go?" I ask.
"Taco Bell." they say simultaneously.
"Okay then... so there wasn't any taco bells near the city?"
"There was, but around here was the last time anyone saw her. It said "the nearest", Chiron figured it meant nearest to her."
I nod in response.
Why would Annabeth be out here?
I mean, if it's her at all. I keep assuming it's actually her but it's probably not.
Annabeth is dead. She has been for a year, how could she be alive?
I mean sure, Hazel was dead, but she's a daughter of Pluto. it's different.
Right?
I don't even know anymore.
"So we're going to a Taco Bell. To wait."
I said.
"Yup, pretty much." Thalia answers me.
"For how long? It could be weeks before she shows up there." if she shows up there, I add silently.
"Till she gets there." Thalia says.
"Whatever." I drop the subject.
The car goes back to silence.
It's annoying.
I start humming again, and this time tapping my fingers on the window. Thalia glares at me, but doesn't say anything.