Chapter ninteen (part one)

So YEAH sry it's been a while but from now on I will prob update like once or twice a week- and just so y'all know if you comment and ask me to write some more and it's been a while I'll probably do it.

SO thanks Jade Saetern for following meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, TIME TO PARTAY.

------------------///------/////-------//--
Percy's POV------
I hop in my car and drive to Annie's house. she can't get in trouble if Susan doesn't know she's gone, right?
I sure hope that's the case.
The highways are jam packed with people, so I decide to take a route through some neighborhoods and back streets.
As I drive down her street, I turn and park on the side of the road. Figured I might as well just walk from here, if I'm gonna have to hide the car anyway.

-------------Annabeth's POV
I hear a car drive by and pull away the curtains on the window. Nope, just another stuck up rich kid driving around a stuck up neighborhood. Not Percy.
Eh, might as well just go back to reading this book. It's called the Lightning Thief.
After being absorbed in the book for a while, my phone vibrates with a text.
From: seaweed brain;)
I'm outside.

I peer through the glass and see a Percy shaped blob standing on the ground in the front yard, and open the window.
"Uh, Percy?" I whisper shout.
"Yeah wise girl?"
"How do I get down?"
He just looks at the sky for a minute, and then looks back and fourth between me and the giant oak tree next to me.
I finally put it together.
"NO! No I am NOT going to climb down that tree." I declare, still whisper shouting.
"You wanna go to Taco Bell?" he asks.
"Uh sorta but I don't wanna DIE."
He looks amused.
Ugh.
"You'll be fine, I bet I could climb down it. Even faster than you."
Hmm.
He knows I won't back away from a challenge, so he's using it against me. it's not that complicated but I'm extremely impressed that his brain didn't spontaneously combust while figuring that out.