Chapter thirty three

Sry it took a while to update, busy week. and YALL PLS DONT STOP READING ITS GONNA HAVE MORE PERCABETH, SOON PROMISE

----------------------------------------------
Percy's POV-
Then I decided, might as well live instead of die. Duh.
I held Riptide high and, well, charged at the drakon. Stupidest idea yet.
My sword bounced off its scales harmlessly, leaving my arm vibrating like it was about to fall off.
Oh yeah, and now it's full attention was on me.
Yay.
It's huge yellow eyes narrowed into slits as it opened its mouth to breathe fire on me.
The stench hit me first, and I wondered if I was gonna die from lack of oxygen before the fire.
"Gods, can't you brush your teeth once every few thousand years?" I said.
Wish I would've died from the stench, but then again I wouldn't have been able to see Annabeth heroically save me from the drakon sized fire ball.
She leaped on top of me and we tumbled to the side, just as the fire flew past.
It was like in movies when the main characters like magically get out of the way perfectly 2 seconds before something would kill them.
Seriously, it was awesome.
Annabeth jumped up and ran towards the drakon, picking up a mangled half-burnt piece of pipe from the rubble lying on the ground. Her scowl and down turned eyebrows brought a smile to my face, as I remembered all the other fights we had been in and I had seen that look. Sheer determination.

She jumped and swung the pipe, and guess what happened?
It harmlessly bounced off, just like my sword did.
That broke me out of the trance, and I rushed to help Annabeth.

----------------------------------------------
pointless short chapter but PROMISE, (you can hold me to this, swear) I WILL UPTADE AN ACTUAL CHAPTER TODAY OR TOMORROW

AND THANKS FOR 14k!!!!!!!!
ilysm guys