chapter seventeen

Annabeth's POV----------------------

We pull up in the deserted parking lot of McDonalds, and Percy comes around to open my door.

"I'm perfectly capable of opening a door, seaweed brain." I glare at him while he hold a hand to help me out.

"Sure you are, wise girl." He smirks.

I hop out of the car. "And if I'm not capable, why can i do this?" I grab his arm and judo flip him onto the ground.

"Okay," he croaks, "You're definately capable of that,"

"Yep," I say as i help him up.

"So your awesome surprise that you couldn't tell me was McDonalds." I ask.

"Yup. Sure is." He grined.

"Great. lets go."

---------

We talk about random stuff while we wait for our food while standing at the counter.

"Hey Percy! Oh and Annabell too." I hear someone say from behind me, and turn around. As soon as I see the red frizzy hair, i know who it is. "Rachel?!?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever." She says, not paying attention and looking strait at Percy. She continues. "Such a coincidence that we'd see eachother here, huh Perce?"

He glances at me, and then respondes. "Uh, I guess so..."

Red gets takes a few steps closer, so that she's now only a few inches away from him. When he doesnt do anything, she holds his hand and bats her eyelashes.

I cough loudly, in an effort to break this up.

"Ya know Percy, maybe we can hang out-"

I cut Rachel off . "I think we should go now, we have to be somewhere for," I pause, pretending to read the time on my watch. "About eleven o'clock."

He looks at me questioningly for a moment, and then he looks back at Rachel and nods, finally understanding what Im hinting at.

"Um, yeah we have to, er, get going now." He pulls away from her and walks toward me, grabbing our food as he lead us to the parking lot.

Once in the car, i spoke. "Well that was, to put it simply, weird."

"Uh huh," He replies through a mouthful of burger. After he swallows, he talks again. "Weren't you and RED friends? I thought she would talk to you, not me."

"Um, yeah. I was at her house right before the accident." I rub my arm where i now have a scar.

"She was acting kinda odd."

"Yep,"

-------------------------RED's POV

I will make him mine. I just have to wait for the right time.

Be pacient, Rachel.

Phase one, become friends with Annabell or whoever. Done.

Now for phase two.

-------------------------author's note\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

HEY GUYS. I USUALLY HATE\DONT READ THESE AUTHOR NOTE THINGS, BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA READ THIS, THEN GREAT. HOPE YALL LIKE THIS FANFIC AND THIS CHAPTER AND STUFF. AND THE WEIRD\DRAMATIC ENDING. JUST IF YALL WANT TO KNOW IM WRITING A FEW MORE BOOKS\FANFICS RIGHT NOW AND MIGHT POST ONE SOON. SO YEA. HOPE YOU READ IT AND STUFF. AND IF YOU'RE REALLY BORED GO TRY WRITING IN ALL CAPS. LOVE YALL ;D

AND----------------

IM SO SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND i havent updated in a while but ive just been super busy with the holidays and everything~ hope you liked this chapter!!!! ;)