Chapter fourteen

-------Percy's POV
(End of the day)
We hopped off the bus, holding hands.
"See ya tomorrow?" Annabeth says.
"Yeah. Tomorrow." Being the cheesy self that I am, I lean over an kiss her cheek.
She blushes slightly and lets go of my hand, walking in the direction of her house. I smile and then turn in the direction of the apartment.

I walk in silence for a minute.

"DUDE! HEY MAN WHAT'S UP?!?" Someone screams as they jump on top of me.
"WHAT THE- oh. Grover." I say."dude you startled me."
"And that's what friends are for." he says with a grin on his face.
"Grover!" Juniper runs up to us, her long hair blowing around in the wind. "We have to be at the restaurant for five o'clock! c'mon!" she grabs him by the ear and drags him away. "Bye!" She smiles.

Well then.
I keep walking till I get to the apartment, and then run up the stairs.
"Hey mom!" I drop my school bag and grab a cookie from the tray on the table, shoving it in my mouth.
"Hey sweetie! How was your day?"
"Lik rely good" I say through a mouthful of blue cookies.
She chuckles. "What was that?"
I swallow. "Like really good day."
"That's great! Paul is coming back soon, so you might wanna eat those cookies before he can."
"Will do." I grab a few more cookies and walk into my bedroom, flopping onto the bed.
I sit there eating cookies until my phone rings.
Annabeth.
"Hey Anna! what's up?"
"Percy," she whispered.
"What's wrong?!?"