Leg shaving

May 7th, 1983

I was sitting on the couch watching some show in the living room when Roger caught my attention. "Uh y/n?" He asked nervously. "Yes honey?" I asked, looking at him. "For the music video....I want to shave my legs" he closed his eyes "do you think you can do it for me...or at least help me?" He opened his eyes again and I smiled at him "you want to shave your legs?" I asked and he nodded "and I want you to help me..." he said.

"Of course I'll help" I said, walking over to him. he smiled "thank you love" he said and kissed me softly. "Of course Rog. Now let's go" I said as I took him to the bathroom.

"Alright sit" I said pointing to the toilet. "Yes ma'am"  he replied, plopping onto the toilet lid. "Wait wait" he said as he undid his belt. He pulled down his pants and tossed him to the side, leaving him in this boxers. "Roger" I said and he shrugged "what? I'm being as helpful as I can."  He sat back down and I grabbed my razor, some soap, and a wet washcloth. "Ok so It's always best to wet your legs before you shave them. Because if you don't it'll burn" I said and he nodded. I took the washcloth and started to wet his legs.

"Now the soap." I soaped up his legs "Ready?" I asked "as ready as a man who's having his wife shave his legs can be" he replied and I smiled "So I'm going to do nice, gentle strokes up your legs" I said and he nodded. I started shaving his left leg and he laughed a little. "Rog stop moving" I said, grabbing his foot. "It tickles" he replied as tried to finish his leg without hurting him. "Okay well you need to stay still so I don't cut you" I replied.

After I finished his left leg I moved on to his right. "You wanna try?" I asked. "Sure" he replied and I handed him he razor. He slowly started shaving up his legs like I showed him, he was really good at it and I was impressed. Suddenly he accidentally cut himself "fuck!" He yelled as he started to bleed. "It's ok" I said as I grabbed some toilet paper and a bandaid. I wiped up the blood and put the bandaid on and he continued shaving.

"Want some lotion Rogerina?" I teased and he glared at me "watch it, keep doing that and you'll regret it" replied and I giggled. "Ok I think I'm done" he said and I smiled. "They look great!" I said and he pulled me into his lap. "Thank you again love" he said and kissed me softly.

This is actually true. He did shave his legs for the 'I want to break free' video